Reviews for Human
YourMoosyFate chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Hey, I know you haven't updated this since 2009 but PLEASE DO! I'm completely into it. It's awesome. I love the way you've seemed to perfectly catch the somber yet logical tones of Raven.
Jack Mirembe chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Haha! I thought your name was familiar. I came across this a while back and didn't review. Really glad you're continuing it.

Anyways, I really like the way you write. I think you've got Raven's character down. Really good story so far, can't wait for more! :)

J. Mirembe
The Magician Joseph chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Greetings fellow Bunny.

I love this story thus far. Your characterization is absolutely perfect, your description breathtaking, and the whole thing is super-charged with emotion.

I was particularly happy with the way you described Beast Boy's face in the first chapter.

You have done a very fine job so far. I can definitely tell that they Bunnies are definitely the elite of .

Cheers

-Joseph
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
You did a great job with Raven in this chapter.
xx Geek Squad xx chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
This is absolutely amazing. Some of the best writing I've seen in a while. Keep it up!
ReadingRaven 019 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
AH! I love it! you must write more! so good. one of the best i've ever read. probably is. please. you have to write more!
hiya chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
More!
Beyond Backup chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I did a little cheer when i saw that a new chapter was up. And i can definitely see Raven reacting that way to the situation. (still wanting to be changed because she fears for her loved ones)Beast Boy isnt too happy though is he.. hehe I look forward to the next chapter.
Beyond Backup chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I like it! I look forward to the next chapter. I want to find out what happens next hehe. I love how you incorporated on how life really is like a dance. Till next time!
Rainpath chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Nice story!
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I salute you for striving to mature the characters, especially Starfire's vocals. Don't give up on that. And, if this chapter is a prelude to Raven taking time off from the hero business for a bit of soul-searching, then by all means, play through. This could be an excellent way for you to vent about people, relationships, etc.

Or not.

Remember, the stories we tell must satisfy us first and foremost. Since you compiled an exhaustive list of shared generational tidbits, allow me to leave you with a quotation that is sure to ring a bell.

"The Power Is YOURS!"
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I'll bet everyone treads lightly around her for a long time. Excellent chapter.
shoha008 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
i keep thinking of the killers song human when i read this its a very intresting story keep up the good work

'
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I must say very human chapter as it shows the many thoughts of Raven through her experiences and her friends emotions.

Very good work so far. :D

I also would like to suggest to you of writing a story where the difference between being Human and Being a Beast can differ, from Raven's idea of Beast boy and his powers.

Then try to see that there is a little evil within all of us, am I right ?

Please keep up the good work on this great series so far. ;)
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Like a dance...certainly. I've never thought of that before, but you're right, once I've thought about it. Life really is like a dance. :) Gotta love the Titans.:D