Reviews for The Meadow EPOV
MickeyandMinnie chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Thanks for this! I agree totally with you, I was so loving Midnight Sun but then it ended right before the Meadow section. ARGH! I have been desiring it for so long! I think you did a great job of writing Edward's POV. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!
Nym Sprite chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was an amazing version of the meadow scene, I really enjoyed it
nonlinear girl chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I've read the Midnight Sun excerpt a few times, and was always annoyed because Edward came off like a douche bag. The Twilight franchise would never have taken off if we could have seen the real Edward I think. However, the Edward you show in your story, now he's the Edward we all fell in love with. I like him so much more. Really, really good job.
cdh1174 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
WOW...great job! If I didn't know it was fanfiction, I'd think that Stephenie Meyer had written this! It flows so well and in the same style of writing as Midnight Sun. I'd bet that if I gave this to someone reading Midnight Sun who didn't know that SM's version stopped right before this, they'd never know that someone else wrote it! Great, great job! I hope you will do more!
medievalove chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
not bad.. I like the emotional stand point of Edward but I wonder if he might be a little more self loathing but .. I don't know I really liked it though
bondidog chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I liked it a lot! Nice job!
riona25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
what can i say? just bravo! keep going writing! there's a lot of scenes that you can choose to show us EPOV please!
DCoD chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I definitely agree; with the cancellation/delay of Midnight Sun, there's so much we may never get to read about from Edward's POV. I love your depiction of the meadow scene, though, and thank you so much for sharing it! :D
ScaredAndUnprepared chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
OH MY GOD! Continue! Don't stop writing!
arianamazz chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was fantastic!

Great job!
Bella91387 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow. That was amazing, i hope you do more of the book, you did a really good job with the meadow scene. I would really enjoy it if you continued.
YingfaFx chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Really nice! Good job!
loV3ly chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
great chapter
Bella-Cullen1979 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was to say the VERY least AMAZING! I really don't think that Stephenie herself could have written it much better! I felt every emotion that I felt while reading the same scene in Twilight ignite all over again! Bravo!
tribectia chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
first, thank you for writing this; i was so annoyed when Midnight Sun finished before this scene and you captured it much better than i ever could have. your writing is phenomenal and i hope to read more from you in the future. :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »