Reviews for The Meadow EPOV
Valentine64 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Excellent! Could you please do more?
JasmineMarie84 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was absolutely amazing!

Great job! :D
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I think would be was really were a couple of grammer and spelling errors here and there but nothing to you happen to edit it again I'm sure you'll be able to find you did a really wonderful job on .
The Bellow chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is awesome. Very Edward.
Story Unfolding chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Beautifully done! I too had looked forward to reading Edward's POV of this chapter and I think you captured his emotions, the scene and the overall feeling behind it nicely. Great job!

~story unfolding

ps...you wouldn't be interested in writing your own version of Midnight Sun would you? :) just a suggestion...
GaudyGoodbye chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wonderful work!

i thoroughly enjoyed this. I feel like in most fics from edward's POV about pivotal scenes are moments, there isn't enough insight given as to what he is thinking and feeling. I've always felt that there was so much more thought and reason behind his words and actions than what we normally describe or expect. i feel like you truly captured his thoughts and reasoning (especially when bella is touching his face).

when i finished this fic i actually felt wuite content and at peace. it was one of those works that just feels good to read. :)

i'm about to read more of your work. i would be really interested in reading some more pivotal moments and such from edward's POV if the mood/plot bunnies hit you!
Tammy7512 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG ... this was so good ... awesome writing ... you captured Edward perfectly! I will be checking for more stories from you ASAP!
jennlynnfs chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was very well done. I think the insight you provided for Edward's POV during the meadow was close to what might've been in the books. We see him struggle, but we don't know the extent of his stuggles and I think you captured them well here.

Thank you for sharing this! It was really nice to read.
Blowzkiss chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Amazing [:

Love how you put in EPOV , you wrote his POV perfectly.
katmom chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ah...this was really good. I've read MS several times...and I think you pretty much nailed the flavour of Edward. It seemed to flow quite well...

And filled in the words in his head really well.

Excellent! And thanks so much!
KaliLove chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I was soo upset the leak stopped right before here too!

Loved it...and I thought you said you were taking a break?
kellneriner chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Good job!
BOTN27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I must say not bad despite not being stephenie meyer :) I liked it very much. Especially seeing as if stephenie doesn't finish midnight sun this will be the meadow scene I read lol Anyway rambling a bit, so good job, you should do other scenes, not just the meadow one. Promise I'll read it! :D
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3