Reviews for Deanuh?
PhantomDragon12 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
So this is wonderful and I see that it's only 2/3. I was wondering when number three was gonna come out. It's been quite a while since you updated.
Athle chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Oh my God. How could you end there? You are evil! D:

That aside, I seriously can't wait. I hope you update soon!
littleaprilroses chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Update NOOWWWWW D: Please!
nexus432 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Please write more soon.
azab chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
good job update soon :
metallicarfan chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
How could you stop there! They didn't even finish! You just have to finish this story, please.
Seychelles chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Woo! Post chapter three!
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I loved this! Awesome, awesome stuff. Really interesting concept..especially when it gets down to the sex. Is this on hiatus? Good job :)
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Haha, well that look of Sam's has got to be obvious, Sam's got a kink for powerful women... :) Makes total sense really...
Liquorish chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
More please.
cannotdisplay chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Ha! Im glad you updated this! Coolness with the idea that Dean has to have a "female experience." I like that ;)

Aw, I liked Sam fixing Dean's hair. Very sweet and awkward. Ditto when he suddenly introduced Dean as his girlfriend. Nice.

It took me a while to figure out, but with 'minstrel' cycle, you meant 'menstrual.' Yeah, that confused me for a second, I was thinking 'Why would Dean have an entertaining cycle?'

Oh, and the chapter slipped between POVs a couple times too, and in this kind of 3rd person fic it can get confusing. I thought it was weird since you usually don't do that when you write solo.

anyways, I think your best writing so far was the smut. Mm. It flowed nicely and held a sense of meaning throughout. Sammy demanding to be called "Sam" at that moment was great and I adore it!

Well done, Nickster. Becki should be proud

xoxo
du1387 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Uh oh. Dean's a girl... hm. Hopefully when he turns back into a guy he and sam will still be together.
Ziggy Mo chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Really good. Can't wait for more!
Batman McGhee chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
fantastic deary. i can't wait to see what happens when deana is turned back into dean and they have to deal with the aftermath of their hetero incest sex. love you!
Guest123456 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Nice. I was wondering would you write a second chapter, maybe with a little Sam and Deana action? I just thought that it would be cool, or maybe have their dad show up and not recognize Dean. Anyway, I like your style of writing, but I think it would be better if you used a little less of the f word and tamed down the swears. Anyway please continue.