Reviews for United
PyroGirl86 chapter 10 . 9/17
Please update! I love both this show's and I cant wait to see what happens next!
EnderBlazeHybrid chapter 10 . 4/21
WE WANT MORE, thats what they say after concerts right? Well its true! :p. Continue this good story or it'll be a waste.
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
This is Great,Cant wait to see the next Chapter.
Dreamergirl7 chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Please update! I really like this story and I would love to read more!
secretwhovianpony chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Yes, yes, yes, YES! You have combined my 2 most favorite t.v cartoons of all time, together! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
promise to keep pants on? perv!
Minilopsided chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
You should post again! I want to know how it ends!
Defcon-Emma chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
i do
Maddie D chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Awwwww I was disappointed when I realized you haven't finished this! Maybe you've been busy, maybe you've been lazy.. :P Whatever the reason, I don't care! It's just that this story ROCKS and I really hope you will finish it someday! And if you don't, well, thats too bad I guess.. But you should!
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
oh ya they're going to have a LOT of questions, like where's Danny? You guys are friends? and what the hack just happened? Oh well at least it wasn't as bad as their last concert.

Cool story so far hope you get back to it soon :)
Mango Supreme chapter 10 . 9/3/2012

double sad that you haven't updated in two years as well. and you were writing this splendidly ! their are too little Static Shock -themed stories here and this was hitting all my good marks.
Staricshockfan11 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I love the story! Plz finish it! :D
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
So, I was wondering if you were ever going to finish this because I just found this and I really like it. Great story!
reader1 chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
update update update please please please please please please i want to read more this is such a good story
reader1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
hey nice story you great keep writing