Reviews for Extra Onions
scifijoe chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I just love how you filled in the gaps in No Drogs story.
Every time I read this story, I never get tired of reading it.
You have done a good job.
Hope you finish TSBF, you left me hanging.
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great start, I hate to ask this but is there a prequel to this fic. Or dose it start at the birth?
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Well her fathers name is James, but other then that great chapter.
SomeoneJustReading chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
I loved that one :D Its so funny and cozyy... :p

Love the girls :D theyre funny
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Hello, there! Got your reply while I was halfway with “Extra Onions”, and don’t worry, I had noticed the established order in your profile and I’m planning to follow it.

Seems like your start in the KP Fandom was similar to mine, meeting KiGo at DeviantART and the KP Slash Haven, and dunno about you, but I read “A Small Possibility” long before starting to watch the TV Show. It was kinda funny when the second or third episode of that series introduced Team Go and I had to make up my own versions of how they were supposed to look. U But anyway, I’m getting off topic here.

“Extra Onions” was a nice and entertaining episode of the series. It was certainly fun to see Kim getting all emotional thanks to hormonal disorder, and it was an interesting change of pace to see Anne initially advert to Shego to differ from Jam-, er! I mean, John being so accepting. It became to taste a bit too much like diabetes when everyone and even the tweebs were being so supportive, but by the end of the day, it’s to see a family together and happy, so this will remain as good memories.

I find it interesting how writers tend to write the birth scenes differently. You had Kim going through it without any drug or medication. King in Yellow had Kim deciding to take the drugs. NoDrogs, er… did he even address that? And Blackbird made a whole adventure out of it. And I can only wonder how it’s gonna go in “Tangled Up In Green”, another story I’m reading with a pregnant Kim.

But among all these, I gotta congratulate yours for having a good explanation behind it that relates to Kim’s portrayal and makes her look that much strong and determined. _

And after all the fluffiness, love declarations, and enough cooties to make my demonic cat get sick, I reach the fifteen years later scene. Something that had me a bit confused while I tried to guess the twins’ age until it was revealed they were fifteen. Wow, time sure flies.

I was surprised by you having them talk just like the tweebs, with each one following or finishing the other one’s sentence. That’s just because I’ve never seen it applied to them, yet. Personally, not really sure what to think of it.

Sadly, aside from that, I dunno what else to mention of them. The portrayal here didn’t make much to differ them from one another, save for Kasy teasing Sheki about her boyfriend (felt awkward to read his name U). But hopefully there’ll be more and better material later. And if that pic YF did once is any clue, I don’t think everything’s gonna be just cute and fluffy.

Anyway, I certainly enjoyed the fic, and don’t worry, I’ll eventually will be reading the next episode and writing the next review. Just don’t expect it too soon. I got a personal rule of not reading two fics of the same author one right after the other, and… I’ve been kinda busy lately, but I don’t think it should take THAT much either. So, ‘til then, take care.

Yours, “KiGo Children Nº1 Fan” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Sayonara!
codezilla chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Ahh! You keep making this family seem so .. family! Ah, stop making me bow in gratitude for a story that made me laugh, sniffle and dust off all kinds of emotions I keep in little boxes up on a high shelf!

Per usual, very nicely written, lots of 'meat'. I love 'fill-in' stories (BSG 'Razor', the new Trek, not so much the Star Wars Prequels) and yours satisfied greatly.
Aud8 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
D'aw. That was too cute. So cute it feels like my head will explode with flowers and bunnies. XD.

I have yet to read a story that goes into this much detail with the days revolving kim's pregnancy. T'was awesome D. You definitively have the characters down, I can see them reacting that way in those situations..great job!
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Great tale. I liked when the twins went into the "fairy tale" version of their birth. That was worth a couple of chuckles, or more. I like Shego all overprotective of the twins when they're teens too. I can just totally see her that way. As always, I look forward to your next tale. Hasta...
StarvingLunatic chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
The bonding in this chapter was great. I very much enjoyed Anne and Shego. The way you showed how they were trying, even though it was still a little awkward for them. Plus, you tossed a little humor in there that let's me think that they'll be perfectly fine with the bonding thing. They're doing all right.

And then you go to the Possible siblings, Kim and her brothers. I liked how Kim's insecurities poked out and her brothers did the mature thing without acting too mature while doing it. They assured her that everything was fine. I also like how the discussion shows how close they really are as siblings, even though you always see them arguing in the show. Kim cares about what they think and about the example that she's setting for them. They show that they are proud of her and they care about her state of mind. I just love it all.

You rock! :) Hasta...
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I am grinning from ear to ear as usual. You're as awesome as always. I like how you set stuff up in stories, like Shego sneaking in at the beginning of this story. Your writing is just great. You just kick ass. Hasta...
madforkigo chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great story. I love Kigo story's with Kasy and Sheki.

Looking forward to more Kigo story's.
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
great ending!
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
BEST. ENDING. EVER!

"Appetizers don't talk." *faints*

Yes, I'm aware of what a push-over I am. Write a good'n juicy scene and I start waggin' my tail like the happiest puppy on earth.

But I don't care, and I still loved the ending (hell, the whole story).

I think this may be one of my most favorite-ist stories you've written in recent times, Humbug. I do hope there are more like it in the future.

And I'm hungry for burgers again ;-)
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Shego fainted? High-larious!

“Then he tried to explain what happens when two bees live together.”

I nearly wet my pants laughing so hard. There's the imagery of it, and then imagining James trying to explain it... painfully priceless.

Dr. Anne Possible. What can I say... that kitten gives me the shivers! Meow! MILF thy name is Anne.

A perfect 10, Humbug! I would have given you and 11, but there weren't any burgers in this chapter ;-)
Kaede Shinomori chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
"Judas Priest, Shego! With THESE!"

"Holy crap! Where'd you get those?"

"They're mine!"

"Huh-uh! No way!"

"It's not like you haven't seen them recently!"

"Apparently not recent enough! It hasn't even been a week since you checked in here and now you're ready to work for Hooters!"

.EVER.

Loved it! Reading about a pair of lesbian mothers always warms up my soul.