Reviews for A Novel
KnightlyWordsmith chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Okay, I loved this fic! The banter between the Bronze Saints was excellent. Seiya especially was absolutely hilarious, and very in character. As for the mysterious author? Brilliant idea to have it be Ikki (especially considering how they were all fighting over who would get to marry this mysterious author)! And also kind of sad to have it be of his and Esmeralda's story, because as we all know that story is a tragic one.

And am I right in thinking English is not your first language? Because despite that it was incredibly well written!
XocoW chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is adorable. Lamentably I think is kinda obvious in a moment, but the meaning of the title and all is just AWESOME! I feel so sad his story but this is so cute, funny and just great.
andromeda0909 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ!

o
Ariani Lee chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I wasn't bored reading it. To say it in Fench, I find this OS very "chouette"! ;-)
Nekocin chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
... okay, that's quite a surprising. So far, it's a good start. Nice job.
Erikroolsall chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
wow! I knew it was him who written the book! as soon as it said three chains i knew it ment him!
Anime 300 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I really loved this one shot. You did a very good job of using Ikki as the author :)
Uchiha Yumi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hello there!

I liked your story very much, it was so original. I like the idea of manly Ikki writing something "girlish". Wow!

Your style is developing pretty well - your grammar still needs some improvement, but you can surely make it: it shows in your stories that you really care about them!

Good luck!

Yumi

ps - just something trivial about "Volounteers". I'm Italian and we use "Signor" only in front of the name of the man we're addressing to. If you don't write the name is "Signore" :)
SakuraK Li chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
jaja, sorry for my english, i like your fic i dont belived that ikki was rich for a girls novel and his partners reading tah novel i loved your fic
anime-mintgrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i love this story! it's so cute and funny. man now i want to read that novel! continue with the good job.