Reviews for IMing with the Cullens
JasperxAlice chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Awesome. Didnt expect that. How about for Carlisle?

Wolfie for Jacob?

InteriorQueen for Esme?

Just random sujestions. Hope you like them.
starfield75 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
i think that one was hilarious
starfield75 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i think it's very funny, or maybe i'm just insane
SlightlyGayPirate chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
i reckon they should trick Rosalie ]

Jacob - TheMagicalDog/Wolf/ShapeShifter

Carlisle - DrVamp/DrFang/Dr anything really

Esme - TheLovingChicken (jk) AllIntensivePurposes

sorry i've been having Chicken outbursts lately. ]
Anna and Jess XD chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Heyy

do you remember agees ago when you reviewed Black Ecstasy I told you that I'd read your stories, well here I m reading them XD

It's really amusing ]

I like TheBigDog or BigBadwolf out of the reviews I read (for Jacob) or he could have something with Wolfie in it

hmm.. I dont know for Esme or Carlisle

Keep writing

Anna

x
But You Can Call Me Willow chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
LOL! This is so funny!

Vamps4Ever: You let me help you next time! *Evil grin*

ha ha. Jacobs could be, um Save_the_wolves? Or Leeches_suc101 or something like that. Dunno about Carlisle ar Esmes. How about Bella could be Esme and Emmet Edward(again) and tell Carlisle that they killed all the people in forks. Not very funny I know :(
Evil-Grin-Inserted-Here chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
I can't log in yet but I thought of a real good name for Jacob... ShutUpYouReekingBloodsucker

And for the person they should impersonate, Emmett finds out Rosalie's password and then I go blank for what they shopuld do.

And I love the whole story ae. It's freakin hilarious ae
1madscientist chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Great, really funny.

Can't wait for more (and today's the first time I've ever read these sort of things).

Almost as random as the IM convos I have.

Ideas for usernames;

Howler

QuitWithTheDogJokes

VampireSuckSaysMe
Not-Me chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Heyy! Im loving this IM! Jacob could be something like 2Hot2Handle ? You know, because they're always high in temperature and he's a bit bias? Anyway, This rocks!

Not-Me
Gabrielle Meik chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Jacob needs to be TheBigDog
IChimpz chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
This is funny, maybe, this is going to sound stuoid, but like get somebody to tell rosalie is ugly so she will freak out. Course making fun of roslaie can only go to a limit, but yep! Please update soon!
SammieSpy chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
cute cute chaptr! was really funny
KrIsTeN-CuLlEn-45 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
lol this is a really good story thingie. its funny. for esme you could do something like MotherlyLove and for Jacob, if you DONT like him (and alice gave him the nickname, you could pretend he dont know how to change it) and you could give him somethin like WetDog, and if you DO like him, then somethin like HotDog or something like that. For Carlisle, you could use something like DoctorLove or somethin like that. lol hope i helped!
pandathedreamer chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
I almost forgot... THANX 4 DA MENTION! Im happy now . Emmet is HILIARIOUS! LOL :D

(\_/).(_)
pandathedreamer chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
LOLZ! That was funny! I REALLY liked the MAGICAL FLYING COWS and the RANDOM SKY thing from the last chapter :D KEEP ON WRITING! I ) Btw I think a good name for Jacob could be...(drum roll :P !)... BigBadWolf :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »