Reviews for Problems
Percy better not ask out Rachel!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
This is the single worst story I have ever read. The plot is poorly thought out, your characters are OOC. Your writing in general made me want to cry. You need some help.
ice888cream chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Maybe you can make them go to different colleges, so they don't see each other for a while, and when college is over, they just accidentally bump into each other a again, and so on.
ice888cream chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
"Hello, Percy did you... Oh my god! What did you do!"
"Um...stopped a fire."
"You burned the house!"
"But I stopped it."
"With what, the Atlantic Ocean?!"
"No... Pacific."
So funny.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Luke should show up in first Annabeth room, they kiss, then he shows up in Percy room, tells Percy that they kissed
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Calypso or Rachel
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
D
Luvbug3000 chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
I think you should have them take a break for a while so then it wouldn't be so obvious. But make them get back together and team up on Rachel Luke and calypso
answer chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
purley D
Purplemania chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Maybe you should have Calypso and Rachel end up in a fight about who gets Percy, and Rachel feeds Percy fake information, but Percy doesn't fall for it. What about, Athena curses Rachel, because she broke Percabeth up like she wants, but she broke her daughters heart in a sad way. Please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
How about after that some one discovered that some one are trying to make them break up and he, tried to tell them but they try to stop him from telling
Musings of a Pineapple chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
It's been 3 years please update!
Musings of a Pineapple chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
C!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
i think that you should make a fight for percy and annabeth
fandom-freak16 chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
this is an awesome story :) keep up the awesomeness!