Reviews for Enigma
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 8 . 3/18
I realize this was written years ago, but I just wanted to compliment you on how much your writing and sentence structure improved throughout the story. Grammar didn't seem to be an issue for you, but in the the beginning you had a tendency to over explain everything to the point of redundancy. I had a migraine before I started reading last night, and it nearly killed me to keep reading the circular explanations, but I kept reading because I liked your idea. I'm glad I did, because it was a very interesting story, and I liked seeing your literary progress.
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 2/10
This is interesting, seems like it will be good!
Dratias chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Incredible story! Well done! Well done indeed.
Pyrane chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Teithril chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Very interesting so far! Only thing I noticed is that you kept writing Emmet when it's spelt Emmett.
Pouika chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
*thank you very much for this story, i read your story by Harpys (because i'm french), but i would like to know your chapter 7 and 8. It's a beautiful story thank !
willowfaust chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Love it.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
No need to apologize for Bella not appearing in this story. I think the whole world would celebrate that fact. I mean, compare her with the kickass Hermione Granger and Katniss Everdeen...
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
:) Pretty good story, though I thought the whole going into shock and then just warning them away thing was kinda lame and unrealistic. :(
the999angel chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this
well done
Guabii chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That moment när jag ser att du också är svensk HAHHAHAHAHAH, kändes som om jag var den enda :D :D
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
nice story
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
ok so far so good i don’t like reviewing until the last chapter if i reading a good story but if i get confused or think something is really funny/good you will be hearing from me
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
great happy finish!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
ha ha ha i love how he described aro!