Reviews for Enigma
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
nice story
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
ok so far so good i don’t like reviewing until the last chapter if i reading a good story but if i get confused or think something is really funny/good you will be hearing from me
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
great happy finish!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
ha ha ha i love how he described aro!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
wow...great start to this fic!
The Lazy Princess chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
this is really interesting story ... sweet Harry...
semexx chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i am happy you mentioned that harry has yet to reach his full potential
i would have been disappointed otherwise as the battle was not much of a battle
n.n chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
n.n
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
I love your story.
It made me laugh.
I hope to see more of your work one day.

The Crimson Mage.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
nice...
Fer3333 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I my god, love it! Pit will be awesome if you made another story with the Volturi, of course, with another plot! Your story was awesome! I can't wait to read another story from you! Favoriteez!
alexandra101 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
COOL!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
getting six meals a day (including snacks!) was just plain ridiculous

Agree.

"He doesn't have any manner s to save his life. Oh wait, he's technically already dead so does that make him think he doesn't need them?"

Hilarious.

Harry, Jasper and Edward as pranksters against Emmet? Interesting.

"That. Was. So. Worth. It."

I would like a war of pranksters. In magical world. With Dog, Deer, Raccoon, Wolf, Black Flying Fox, Thorny Devil... And no Killing Insane World-dominating Insanity-inducers! Goldfinch and penguin are also welcome. Goal: no prejudices, and a way to discharge hostility without injuring others.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Didn't Harry hear that Edward was sorry for forcing himself on Harry?

address the point of how to get out of here. Piece of cake!

Apparition? Or you aren't yet strong enough for this?

acted like the law upholding force amongst vampires

Sorry, but their actions are more like criminals, not police.

Harry give them an explosion to knock them all out if not kill them!

They know Harry's memories! Wipe them out! Why don't you obliviate them?

I hope basilisk's venom from Harry's veins will kill Aro.

It's miraculous how Harry apparated out of the building at the precise moment to find his family outside storming it.

Will Harry be able to eat human foods now?

Fiendfyre should be one possible way to kill anybody and anything, including vampire. But then, basilisk poison should have been fatal too, and it went completely unnoticed, though phoenix tears might be blamed for that.

Can Harry use some snakes against vampires? Please?

I wish you good luck, long life and peace.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
where there is light there is shadows

Light can kill, and darkness can save; light isn't ideal, dark isn't evil. No human was born with destiny of being evil or saint imprinted.

Both Harry and Voldemort sent to other dimensions? It is interesting concept. I would enjoy seeing Voldemort being sent to a dimension where he would be actually helpful. Because I refuse to think that he is an evil monster. Even as you laud Harry for having 'pure mind'.

Said that it had been merely a blockade and not the key to his true potential, whatever that meant.

Wand is a crutch. And a way for the Ministry to trace wizards.

No sane person with their sanity intact would be at ease, calm and bored in an inter-dimensional portal.

Somebody who is regularly either travelling between dimensions or getting into impossible situations would be at ease, calm and bored in an inter-dimensional portal.

Marble statues? Has Harry never met vampires? And you, cross-dimensional being, you could have given more information to Harry about destination.

what that thing stopping that vampire from tearing him apart had come from.

Magic?

"Truly fascinating! The whole idea is so intriguing." Yes, Dumbledore impersonator indeed.

Vampires and magic are from the same fairy tales, so magic shouldn't be so fascinating for vampires. Even if there is no magic in this world.

When will Edward ask Harry about not being able to read his thoughts?

And Harry's ability to speak with snakes is rarely mentioned in crossovers; it would have been a special treat, since I like snakes.

A Seer/clairvoyant vampire can be annoying, especially when his/her predictions are precise enough to be understood by her.

She had somehow managed to get them just right for him.

Curious.

Somehow the idea of a blood drinking vampire chasing after him

Why does he chase after Harry at all? What secret of his had Harry witnessed?

Jump from world at war to world at almost peace creates strong contrasts. But, at least, Harry will be cared for. Though he will not like if they walk around him upon eggshells.

Good luck.