Reviews for Hurt
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2017
i was crying during that scene
ClaceLover08 chapter 31 . 9/14/2017
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
Nicoconsd chapter 31 . 8/20/2017
It makes me giggle to see how you wrote this before the red line and mentioned it as your next idea when I read that story by you first! Actually I am still reading the sequel :) This story was so fun! I am sooooo curious though if Bella in the end was changed? I mean I guess I am going to assume she was but sometimes you never know! Also does Victoria come back? Whew! This story was so fun! I loved the Edward and Bella you created and the little changes you made to vamps it was a very nice twist. Thanks for another wonderful adventure :)
Nicoconsd chapter 23 . 8/18/2017
It cracks me up that you are apologizing for it maybe being too kinky... I have read The Red Line before this and hey if I loved that which I did this is nothing :) Although I will say Bella is pretty naughty for high schooler :)
Nicoconsd chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
I love how you snuck in the meaning of your pen name in this chapter :) I didn't know it had meaning and it was very cool. :)
azilia chapter 28 . 6/14/2017
Im confused. If Edward had such super strength after drinking the serum why was he able to get through the glass but not able to destroy james quickly?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 8 . 5/24/2017
Just pure romantic. Bella's gonna need to work on her self esteem
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 5/24/2017
Oh my god...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 6 . 5/24/2017
Domward... I'm weak in my knees..
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
Good lord Bella! What happened to you honey!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
Intreeeeeesting!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 3 . 5/24/2017
Oh heeeellll no! She didn't just kiss him! B****! Edward has to be more.. Strong.. Emmett has to stop pranking him like that. Why can't Alice see anything!
misscat76 chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Hi! Once again I am reading this wonderful story, as I do at least once or twice a ywar, because it is a great story and of its been a while, i look forward to reading it again, along with The Red Line. Now to my question...are you still thinking about doing a sequel? PLEASE say you are! i know its been 8 years since this story was completed and I havent seen any new stories from you, but if you still have those great ideas in the back of your mind, put em to paper! I would LOVE to read a sequel to this story, and I'm sure others would as well. I dont know if you've moved on from writing fanfiction, but know that you have at least one fan who would love to see you write again and give us a sequel. Think about it?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2017
Tell Jacob to fuck off and go to another story I fucking hate that stupid woman user cunt
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2017