Reviews for Hurt
tanseynz chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Wtg Bella!
tanseynz chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
She's speaking to him as an equal, yet she doesn't seem to realise it yet. Clever segue from Bella-as-victim.
tanseynz chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Good for him blowing up at her. She needs to realise some of her own actions make things worse, rather than assuming everything negative is external. Learning to like herself might be the hardest challenge. Really liking this story and the characters you're developing.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Good to see someone's on her side, even though he hasn't met her yet.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
She's got more guts than she thinks. This is an interesting Bella. Much more real than canon.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
A brilliant descriptive scene-setting. You have the internal dialogue about her pain and anger and determination to self punish well mastered. The reader can feel Bella and for a moment, become her. Looking forward to the rest of this story.
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I love the separation of Edward and Adolph.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I'm guessing the students won't be impressed with Bella associating with the Cullens.
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I suspected the 'meek and mild' was only skin deep.
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
This won't help with Bella's self esteem.
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Edward seems very meek and mild so far.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Fascinating start.
jmolly chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
I'm sad to see that you've left up the reviews left by your anon flamer. That kind of abuse is not to be tolerated.

I can tell you're a young writer and there's nothing wrong with that. Your story takes a lot from canon and that's your decision. It's an engaging story and I particularly liked your Edward. He seems very young.

Keep writing. :)

Kay P chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Your storyline is very unusual and also quite wonderful, romantic, funny, adventurous & well-written. There are only a few chapters left to read, & I want to read them quickly but yet, savor them and read them slowly. In other words, I don't want their story to be over yet! Oh, to be able to have a talent such as yours... I'd be hot over my computer right now w/Bella & Edward waiting in the wings for another story to be written about them. Hope you write many more.
Edward's spouse chapter 31 . 4/26/2014