Reviews for Hurt
SarcasticBimbo chapter 25 . 5/11/2016
Holy Fornication, Batman! That's one of the hottest things I've ever you for sharing your talent.
smook chapter 14 . 5/10/2016
smook chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
smook chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
Thank you for your story Hurt.
It's different than other stories.
I am enjoying the dynamites of your characters.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
if i had my way u would of never stopped I would of taken ur writing hand & forced u to write this ch longer *lol evilly* anyways love this story
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Is Edward human? How come he a fast vampire be unable to avoid a kiss from a human? You could try to make excuse that he was distracted but vampires can process multiple things at a faster rate than humans.
boopgirl chapter 31 . 4/3/2016
:-)
ijuska chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
This was one of the most beautiful romantic chapters I have ever read... Loved it... Perfect :-)
OMGBESTFICEVER chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
This story is awesome! It is just so beautiful. And it may just be because I stayed up until 3 in the morning to read it, but I cried so hard. I loved this!
PAT2024 chapter 31 . 12/3/2015
Nice story and nice Twist from Twilight. Thanks for sharing.
byoungrn chapter 31 . 11/30/2015
I love this story! I have read it more than once...probably 3 times. I still laugh and cry.
greeneyes84 chapter 31 . 11/25/2015
Why the hell did I wait so long to read this! Loved it but you broke me so many times! The emotion, the hurt, gah I was reading this at work and it took everything in me not to be a sobbing mess at my desk! I loved this so much! Thank you for this! I wish there was more!
LAB1 chapter 31 . 9/19/2015
I really enjoyed your twists! Very fun story!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
Well done
Hushi Taloa chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
Edward is so right about Bella. Yay, Edward!
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »