Reviews for Hurt
bluebaby3296 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
aw i loved it! it actually made me teary eyed...i so love this story...i hope bella admits to him soon that she is in love with him...n edward too...emmett made me laugh lol
MissJMarie chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
writeswithcrayons chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
SQUE! I love EPOV, my favorite :) they're adorable together. I have a feeling that Bella wouldn't be so creeped out by the vampire issue, no?
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
Ooh I loved this chapter! That's so cool that Carlisle is using Edward's blood to heal Bella :-) I can't wait for more!
tiffanyc chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
There just aren't words for me right now! I love the progress the story has taken and all of the "Edwards" they are all so yummy.. I have been wondering what Carlisle would do that the other doctors couldn't so Im glad you clarified it for us!
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
that chapter was awesome! i love this story so still addicted! great job as always!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
Aw...they're so cute together! They're such great friends! And Edward is so good to her...I want an Edward like him. WHERE'S MY EDWARD? On the other side, he's keeping an awfully big secret from her...I can't believe he hasn't told her yet...and poor Bella! She'll be crushed when she finds out. And so angry...even therapy guy wont stand a chance!
handshangtall chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
you're such a good writer.

i am in lovelovelove with this story!
bluebaby3296 chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
omg loving it loving it loving it! 2 chs in one day! do they get together? oh please tell me thay do...this story is the best frickin thing ive ever read!
4get.edward.i.want.jake chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
love this ff! its my fave! bella is so sweet and hurt and sad. therapy guy scares me but music edwards so cool(and sexy). please update asap! btw its so cute that edward giggles
paris tokyo chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
awesome ch! it was just perfect! btw i love the truth about cats and dogs 2! but this ff is becoming 1 of my faves,you write really well. i cant wait for the next ch when bella meets esme. i must confess,i've never liked bella much before but your version of bella rocks. edward and alice 2. please update asap!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
I'm beginning to think Edward has Multiple Personality Disorder...nonetheless, this was another good chapter.
tiffanyc chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
I love Music Edward, he is so yummy!
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
Oh, SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER...AND SO LONG! I LOVE getting updates from you. This is currently the highest story on my mental priority list!

mercedesfrk1121 chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
AMAZING CHAPTER! you rock! i cant wait for the next chapter
1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »