Reviews for Hurt
iWant2BaMonsterToo chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
well then you better put up the next one quick! lol
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
I love this story to death, as well as you- the author. But I just want you to know that I cried really hard in this chapter. It made me really depressed.
outofmytree chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
My heart is breaking right now. Part of wants to run after Edward and beg him to stay, and part of me wants to kick him in the pants.

You write this so well!

Waiting with great anticipation for the next chapter!
adrienne chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
omg write the next one fast i can't stand that they're not friends!
dolphingirl chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
aww sometimes I think Edward needs a swift kick in the balls or something, doesn't he realize that he is destroying her by keeping his distance. I love this story, it is so diffrent form the rest which really makes it shine.

keep up the great work!
The Great Katabawa chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
I wanna know what happens! Please update soon!
IMCullen chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
god im like new moon devestated all over again please hurry with the next chapt. this one was so sad. :(
handshangtall chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
please tell me there will be an update REALLY soon? You're killing me here!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
I trust you, and I know you can't make it easy on them. And Edward wouldn't be Edward if he didn't fight how much he loves Bella, if he didnt fight realizing that he cant live without her...but GOSH DARN IT! Nonetheless, it does make the story better. Although it'll be even better when they work things out. Which I'm sure they will, because they're both too miserable not too.

Oh, and I hate Jessica. I hated her from day one in the books, and I like her even less here. I do, however, love you story.
Dieppe chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
Well I hope the next chapter will be up soon cause this one was pretty sad... Well written, but really sad. They diserve to be together... snif.
jasmine-leigh chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
omg! i cried! how could he do that to her! PRICK! UPDATE
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
i was wondering how you would integrate Edward leaving Bella in the story..great job! i cant wait for more!
Cam.Rahn.21 chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
Different story line... I like it!

Poor Bella! I feel really bad! They have to become friends again at some point right?

Update soon!

SBS
bluebaby3296 chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
OMG NO I WANT NEXT CH NOW! PLEASE OH PLEASE! ILL GIVE U A COOKIE!
Dieppe chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
I just love your story! I'm always waiting for more chapters... Continue like this, it's excellent! Can't wait to see what will happen now that Jacob is around more! Thank you for updating as often, I really hate waiting weeks and months, it annoys me and I loose interest.
1,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »