Reviews for Hurt
Cam.Rahn.21 chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
Different story line... I like it!

Poor Bella! I feel really bad! They have to become friends again at some point right?

Update soon!

SBS
bluebaby3296 chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
OMG NO I WANT NEXT CH NOW! PLEASE OH PLEASE! ILL GIVE U A COOKIE!
Dieppe chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
I just love your story! I'm always waiting for more chapters... Continue like this, it's excellent! Can't wait to see what will happen now that Jacob is around more! Thank you for updating as often, I really hate waiting weeks and months, it annoys me and I loose interest.
Leelo Waltz chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
Oh no, please keep Jacob involved :p that's fun, jealous Edward is sexy as hell and Jealousy makes guys work harder and faster:p, I love your story :)
Kardia chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
I love the multiple characters they are playing, and like the way the story is going, keep writing, I want to read on :)
paris tokyo chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
this ff gets better and better every ch..loved being in edwards mind,its so hilarious! hate the fact that jacobs in the story,he annoys the crap outta me pining after edwards girl! ugh! edward needs to let her know he loves her as more than a bff..anyway great ch and please update faster than asap!
little.ms.trouble chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
another amazing ch! edward jealous is so cute! i must admit that i dont care for jacob in this ff at all,suprising as he's 1 of my fave characters. oh and the emmett bending edward over was so funny! and edward being all hot and bothered was funny too. cant wait for more!
little.ms.trouble chapter 18 . 1/14/2009
you continue to amaze me! this ff is absolutely brillant! bellas the sweetest girl and edwards so sexy and the entire story is just perfect! so glad she's getting better
MissJMarie chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
Awesome! This is my favorite chap. so far! So funny!
handshangtall chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
love it. love you. can't wait for the next chapter!
Showtunesjesus chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
I love this story, and she reminds me of my self-conscious self in high school. Can you for the love of god knock off the Jacob stuff. I hate when Jacob gets involved:)
iWant2BaMonsterToo chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
i really love the whole concept of the story and it flows smoothly really well. i dont mind the whole jacob liking bella thing but please dont have bella return his feelings, that gets too annoying, not that it would stop me from reading but still
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
Ooh poor Edward is a little frustrated ;-) I can't wait for more!
grtchn chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
Love it so much!
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome! this chapter rules...horny edward is hilarious!
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »