Reviews for Hurt
Cygnet Shearwater chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
oh, that was very lovley. I loved the bit about the back of her sweatshirt, that was perfect. well done, as always!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
Wow that was really intense! I agree, it's way too soon for Edward to reveal himself. I was SO not expecting that, I did like that he kissed Bella though, even if it was a vision ;-) I can't wait for more!
Serpent91 chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
AWESOME!
The Great Katabawa chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
Whoa. Way intense!~ Awesome!
Inside the Box chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
Oh my god. Your so good! :D That vision made me cry omg :( And what if the surgeory doesn't work? Edward will have to decide them to change her or let her life half a life D;

Overall ANOTHER amazing chapter. I need to update my stories to get my readers to read this story
MissOlivia22 chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
“I wanted to spend the night composing, but now I’ve gotta go steal dead frogs. Humans.”

Hehe, made me giggle XD Great story, update soon :D
MissJMarie chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
cool
paris tokyo chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
that was so hot and scary and sweet and sad all at once! wow ! thank god it wa a dream/vision! the only down side of this ff is jacob! i like jake just not with bella in a romantic sense. i cant wait for more!
paris tokyo chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
every ch gets better and better! i do miss alice's sweet bubbliness tho. jessica and lauren are such little b*s!
paris tokyo chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
the longer the better! please dont ever apologize for that! once again this ch was brillant! playful edwardplayful bellagiddy happiness! aw he even forced himself to eat in front of her,he's in love!
ktmfanfic chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
good so far! i like it alot! in 8th grade we had to do fetal pigs... it was bad! i enjoyed this chapter, i was on the edge of my chair when i was reading him killing her! cant wait for the update :D:D
Linx Hanshin chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
Ah. Everyone of your chapters is like a sweet delight. You display the nature of each character easily, in real situations and actions, you have me addicted. Bella, the proclaimed mary sue, has be reformed so amazingly in this story. I love how you've twisted the plot, yet it still holds such interesting details from the actual book, and it just keeps me ghiddy. And I must say, you update so quickly, I cant help but love it. Im use to updates coming every month, but you! Its like a never ending happiness.
paris tokyo chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
i loved this ch,alice is just so incrediably cute and sweet! bellas seeing stars as funny and i totally get the whole hugh jackman thing,he's so hot. i guess i havent checked for an update in a day or so cuz i've got 4 more chs to read!
handshangtall chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
that scared me!

just lose the frogs. everything will go better.

still adore this fic!

the fast updates make me really excited when i see the alerts, hahah.
bluebaby3296 chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
great ch but how come u wont answer my question thats kinda rude
1,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 .. Last Next »