Reviews for Hurt
VLoLa1991 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
ahh. so awesome. thanks so much for all of your quick updating.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Aww that was a sweet chapter :-) They love eachother! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Blue Eyes 7 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Ah this is the best gift I could ask for. I come home from school to find that this sotyr hasnt had one chapter updated to it but two! Please update again real son!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Really...it took me much less time to fall under anesthesia...I think I got to 98...but it might have just got fuzzy after that...Edward and Bella are so cute...and I feel sorry for them both...they're both so scared. But Bella will be okay, right? You're not cruel...I hope. Another great chapter, and I look forward to more as always.
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
great chapter! you rock as always!
writeswithcrayons chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Holy crap! Cliffy or what?

You have to update soon... for my sanity? *Pouts*
Serpent91 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Awesome! This is truly beautiful. I am officially obsessed and addicted. Awesome work!
bluebaby3296 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
aw i loved it! it actually made me teary eyed...i so love this story...i hope bella admits to him soon that she is in love with him...n edward too...emmett made me laugh lol
MissJMarie chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
cool
writeswithcrayons chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
SQUE! I love EPOV, my favorite :) they're adorable together. I have a feeling that Bella wouldn't be so creeped out by the vampire issue, no?
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
Ooh I loved this chapter! That's so cool that Carlisle is using Edward's blood to heal Bella :-) I can't wait for more!
tiffanyc chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
There just aren't words for me right now! I love the progress the story has taken and all of the "Edwards" they are all so yummy.. I have been wondering what Carlisle would do that the other doctors couldn't so Im glad you clarified it for us!
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
that chapter was awesome! i love this story so much..im still addicted! great job as always!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
Aw...they're so cute together! They're such great friends! And Edward is so good to her...I want an Edward like him. WHERE'S MY EDWARD? On the other side, he's keeping an awfully big secret from her...I can't believe he hasn't told her yet...and poor Bella! She'll be crushed when she finds out. And so angry...even therapy guy wont stand a chance!
handshangtall chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
you're such a good writer.

i am in lovelovelove with this story!
1,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 .. Last Next »