Reviews for Father Figure
Sweets And Charades chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
This is a really interesting story. A few times when you slipped between first person POV and third person POV.
Countenance chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Good read, update soon please! :)
Wicken25 chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Interesting story keep it up
Phoenix1999 chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Is this discontinued or on hiatus, because it has been awhile
CloudyDream chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
this was a very weird and cliched concept, but you wrote it really, really well. I love when this happes, cliches turned around and made into something good. Hope you'll come back to it stil, thanks for sharing ;)
Amaya chan chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Very good like it alot please contuinue x
no name please chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is one of the best Dark Knight fanfics I've read in such a long time! Please update soon, your plot is so unique and Charlie is a wonderfully original character. I'll be keeping my eye out for updates! :)
Master Revan chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
update
XscouselondonerX chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
brilliant story, I haven't read anything like this before, your plot line is so unique. Please up date soon. The only thing I can critque about is the occasional mix up of whether the story is in first person or not... but that's the only thing, everything else is fantastic.
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
Yaaaaaay! I'm glad you're still writing this. I love it! Just wondering, did you get the inspiration for Sonny from the movie Dog Day Afternoon? Because if you did, that's totally awesome! :D Anywho, loving this story and can't wait to read more! Awesome job!
michelle1203 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
I know you haven't updated in a while but I really love this story. Please update I want to know what happens next. I love Charlie and how well you keep joker in character. Harley's addition is amazing, when most people bring her into the story, it's bad. But this is really good. Please update!
Alaia96 chapter 14 . 11/17/2010
Really good plot ideas :)
zombiegoth chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
That was real good i hope you update soon :)
BeatrixSnape chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
i like this story a lot i hope you update!
Bambieyes1234 chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Interesting! When are you gonna update?