Reviews for Electrocution is Actually Not That Bad
Hue hue chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I just literally bumped my head against my bed's head board from laughing to much. XD
Huehue chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Okay, you got me in. On that rule the world plan
XD
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
cute
Raven.Abadeer chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
I REALLY LOVED IT :D

At first, I was like ooh A fanfic, complete, gaasaku, lots of reviews! I'll give it a shot.
Then everything was like whoa oh my glob I thought he'll marry Sakura but then it was Ino and I was didn't see that one coming ()' so yeah. And then suddenly they were hit by lightning and I was like whoa oh my glob. Then they switched inners and I was like what the hell? and then Shukaku was actually a huge pervert. I felt bad for Sakura. Really. Then the caravan thing and I was like who the freakin dumplings is this bastard. Talking to Sakura like that like she's some kind of feces! Good GLOB! I hated that guy! Thank glob Shukaku was there anyway. And then Gaara said Sakura was beautiful or even more. And so the AWKWARDNESS STARTED. Then the KISS. Then the CONFESSION. But there was a freakin wedding dammit! So then the DEPRESSION. Then the MISUNDERSTANDING because Gaara was just too stupid to not just stay there any longer to HEAR and KNOW the last part! GLOB I FREAKIN HATED YOU FOR DOING THAT. Then the DEPRESSION AGAIN. But thank Glob that the inners interacted and they've got a say into it. Then the OBJECTION! Then the reasons My GLOB I didn't expect the KankuIno ! Then the I dos. THEN BAM! LIGHTNING! (You continue to surprise me. I hate you but love you for that.) The inners got back but suddenly the perverted JIMMY enters! and inner INOPIG too!

Then the epilogue. :)))

Really nice story btw. :DDD

PEACE!
Anonim chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
BEST STORY EVER!
File Redacted chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
"Patients panicked, and of course the surgeon operating on Sasuke to remove the gay-ness from him flinched, causing him to cut a main artery. (Sasuke dies people, in case you didn't see that coming. Hello! He dies in all of our stories.)"

I'm sorry, but WTF? That's ridiculous. Goodbye.
CryingMoonLight chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
I love it ! You guys have superb writing skills! The plot was so original, oh randomness! Jimmy, Shukaku and Inner Sakura are my absolute favorites Dattebayyo! :)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
This is the most epic, random, funny fanfic I have ever read! The best part being, it actually has a great story line! Oh! And I love the comentary at the start and end of each chapter :D
GaaraFanGirl1 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Lolz. GO TIMMY AND SHUKAKU! HILARITY ON ICE! I was laughing my head off! GOOOOOOOOO GAARAAA!
DarkSkyeDawn chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
OH...MY...GOD! That was the most awesome story ever in the history of stories! it was soooooo hilarious i've never read a story like this! and you...two?...are awesome also. i enjoyed reading ur conversations almost as much as i loved the story! you...are you two ppl or two personalities anyways? doesn't matter, that story was GENIUS awesome awesome awesome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
te second time reading this through and you two are just nuts, whens the next one?
WhiteLaceLily chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
I have to say this is one of the MOST funny fanfic's i have EVER read! XD
The Bitch-Slapin Punk Kunoichi chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
I started reading this yesterday & finnished it today & I LOVE this story! Just the right amount of romance & humor... i loved reading your conversations at the beginning & ends of each chap!