Reviews for Deception
she betried him!
mydearstar chapter 50 . 1/1
thank you .every one needs retiring .good luck
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 50 . 10/6/2013
:( and I really liked this fanfic. Please think about updating again! You're and amazing writer and this is a great story!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 40 . 10/6/2013
Nooooooooooo! Please tell me Sweeney isn't leaving!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 39 . 10/6/2013
I have literally been praying the whole bloody time I've been reading this that Lucy wouldn't show up! But of course it happened anyway :( hopefully things end well!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 34 . 10/5/2013
I was so scared that he was gone for good! Thank goodness they r okay again!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
I love how u made him wonder if Mrs Lovett had brought out the Sweeney Todd in him! Awesome idea, I've never seen any other author use it before! Great job!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
I literally sung the last sentence. Lol I am way too obsessed XD
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
No! How could he! Please tell me the story takes a different turn sometime soon!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Wow. That was quite a turn of events.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
I love where the story seems to be going!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Oh... my... (Excuse my language) fucking... God! He wanted her fifteen years ago! I love how u threw this into the story!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Uh oh! Sweeney's gonna be mad! :O
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
she is a real bloody are such a nice writer
HUGE FAN chapter 50 . 7/1/2013
Aw! I love your stories! They are fantastically written! I admire your writting is amazing! Love the story line! And god, I've always hated I can always predict things but with your stories I can't! It's so awesome I love them! And goodness are they powerful! I've cried so many times while reading your stories! Just wow! I really don't know what to say! It's so breath taking! Just.. WOW!
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »