Reviews for The Virus in Me
Wheelie Rhymes chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I love this please continue! You are a brilliant writer and I would love if you were to continue and complete this wondrous tale.
BLURRRULES chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
All my favorite characters are in here, Wheelie, the twins, and Jazz. All it needs is Perceptor and Blurr! You are awesome, thank you.
BLURRRULES chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I love Wheelie so thank you for making this and not making fun of him! Wheelie deserves more love!
BLURRRULES chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is the best TFA fanfic I have read make more please!
M. Iris Alicea chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Wow. Just so I know, how do you pronounce the virus' name? I just say the letters individually but it seems weird to say I-M-V-i. Or IM sixVi. No I don't think that's it, but somethings there. Anyway, great chapter!

M. Iris Alicea chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
I hope Rim Shot is okay. That's too bad for Reverberate. I hope he can be helped. I think you had a good time writing this! See you soon!

Panic Switch chapter 5 . 1/26/2009

I'm really likin' this story! Please update asap!
Larvvesta chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! I don't really read OC fics but this one's really good so far. Ja ne for now!

M. Iris Alicea chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Hey! I have a short-term memory length and a lot to say so I'm reviewing now, not emailing later. I like Reverberate. The jury was out because of his claimed ex-Con

(haha, ex-convict! Bad joke. *cough* sorry) status, but I like him now. Sunny and Streaker, or was that Sides and Swiper? Oh! Sunny and Sides! They were kind of funny, but reassuring to the other two guys. Hey! One of you twin bots! Stop being so vain! You're doing great on them. I couldn't believe I saw the new story complete with four additional chaps one time when I logged on. But I saved it to read till now. Continue on!

AverageApplePie chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I like this story! Usually i don't read stories with OC's, but i'm glad i gave this one a chance!

I like reverberate, he acts a little like one of my OC's.

Great Job!