Reviews for The Mirror Has Two Faces
strabimonx chapter 1 . 1/14
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Gahhhhh I love how axel and roxas's relationship isn't hindered at all bout this but actually strengthened haha I love your writing thanks for writing
EmeraldNeko chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I think a sequel for sora and cloud would be awesome pretty please with a sora on top. It would be HOT and then maybe a foursome between the twins and their lovers omg nosebleed hahaha
lulu422 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
awwww no more twincest (haha cant believe i just said that, ive become such a pervert) please make more of this paring.
ProfessorofFiction chapter 1 . 3/31/2013

This was THE best threesome I have EVER read...I mean seriously...totally mindfucked right now...! I had the biggest grin on my face when Axel sidled up behind Sora...that was excellently done, very well written into the scene...and SO HOT!

I will admit, here and now, that I HATE AxelxRoxas and AxelxSora pairings...but AxelxRoxasxSora...I have been feels like joining a new religion! I would LOVE to read another sequel to could do a series! XD
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was hot!
Jason Clarkson chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Though I loved the first one I regret reading this one; Axel's actions were actually non-con and because you didn't warn of it I didn't enjoy the scene/setting at all. Axel may have made the comment of wanting to join in in the first story but he didn't say that to Sora and his actions here were don't without permission (or as far as we know even the knowledge of what he wanted to do to Sora) so he didn't give Sora a choice in the matter.

It could have been an incredible story but Axel's actions ruined it. Sex without consent is non-con/rape, and not once did Axel ask for Sora's consent/permission; just because Roxas is willing to be with him doesn't mean that Sora is, and just because Sora is with Roxas doesn't mean that Sora wants/wanted to be with Axel. That is why the issue of consent should have been brought in; Axel's actions were wrong, and this story at the very least needed to carry an appropriate warning not of "threesome" but of non-con (or dub-con if you don't want to be completely honest but still want to give some kind of a warning).
Kreyana chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
*finds a fan, even though its a cold, rainy day* Sheesh. I think I may have just become a AkuSoRoku fan, right there. But probably only for you! That was awesome.

It must be horribly wrong of me to ask for another sequel (that turns out with the three of them! I have nothing against Cloud, or Cloud/Sora, but daaaamn. That sums it up nicely. "Damn")!

Make that a sequel for either this, or that lovely as Hell fic, Accidental Infatuation :D Or, you know. Anything AkuSoRoku or RiSora...

*wicked little grin*

And now, I must review the first story of yours that I ever read...
tunachurro chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hot, emotional and [insert keyboard smash here]homg threesome 8DDDD

Love Sora in this so much, and Axel! Haha, his personality is so awesome xDDDD

...I don't have much to say but

Hot damn

Again, thanks for the read :DD
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Ack~~ how I love this~ XDD Axel! Lemme worship youzz~~ why is he so damn epic here! I want a boyfriend just like him now! XD

lulz~ um sequel 2 ;DD more threesome~ XD

God I just love this! awesome job once more~!
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh sweet lord- i think i passed out... or my brain malfunctioned for a couple of minutes :/

You are officially one of my favorite authors(authoress? O.o)! :D

This was like... SO freaking amazing! And you say this is the FIRST threesome you wrote? I wonder how good it'll be once you've written a couple more! O.O

Anyways, keep up the good work! :D

P.S. You'll be getting a shitload of reviews from me this week 'cause it seems that you've written about ALL my favorite pairings :D
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 10/22/2011

I think... I need to read more of your stories.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Again, WOW! I laughed so hard when Axel came into the picture! XXD It was super funny to me! And the amount of detail is just amazing and fantastic!
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
wisarute7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
It's so fun

please make another one shot about this three...or more!