Reviews for Foes From Another World
Revolutionary Venom chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
I still love this series, even after all these years. I remember when it was on Swiftgold's site and I kept rereading some chapters over and over again

But I have to wonder because I don't remember it; what was Great Sundering? I might remember something without realizing it, but I can't recall at this current moment in time
ladyshineoflove chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
Great job... I look forward new serie... Sa you said you should continue legacy of wildfire and I want to know about THE END TIDE ... You have to finish your wanderfoul story... If I Were a productor of anime I 'd take your story and I'd make a sequel of the original serie. You are great BRAVA BRAVA MERAVIGLIOSA, SPETTACOLARE ... LA MIGLIORE ... THE BEST
Ciao
Harry2 chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
What can I say: If there is a RW fan fiction author out there that makes me sit down and READ there work, it is you, oh GREAT MARDRENA! I just hope that my attempts at RW stories, be they a true RW story like Eliminator, or my two crossovers, that they can come up to the high standards you have set. And I look forward to MORE of your stories in the future!
Harry2 chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
I think that Mal Daggar is going to think twice before taking on Kento again. And Talpa: Magic does not work against these beings. They do not fear you, they do not acknowledge that Magic exists! Sounds like you are going to have to do some serious rethinking of your strategy the next time you go into battle.
ladyshineoflove chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
Yes... What'wrong with Kento? I hope he is going to be fine... I can't wait
Harry2 chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
Looks like the attempts at curing Kento have not worked. Might be time to go another route and try meditation. THAT might help Kento find a way to meet up with this beast and be able to call upon it when the situation calls for it.
Harry2 chapter 27 . 2/4/2013
Sounds like what affected Kento has mutated in some aspect. He still has his Ronin powers, but now, when provoked big time, he can change as well. Looks like Hardrock is going to have to undergo some special training to deal with this matter!
Harry2 chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Sounds like Talpa has done some work upgrading the weapons for his new warriors. But, something tells me that his new creations are NOT living! As for Kento, I suspect that we are going to see some changes in him due to the material that was absorbed into his body. BIG CHANGES, if I remember right from your original work.
ladyshineoflove chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
Ryo and Mia were married in legacy OF wildfire, which apparently is part of this story ... What I'm wondering is why there is so little about them ... it seems that you don't like it so much her sometimes, but you pair her with Ryo, the main character. but this is your amazing story and I like a lot, but I'm a fan of Mia/Ryo and I'd like to see more romance between them, just a little more. Ciao
Guest chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
wait wait, I lost something? When Ryo and Mia were married? in the previous chapters there is very little about them, except the chapter Demon Ryo ... so what I have lost?
ladyshineoflove chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
Wow 2 new chapters, this is a Christmas gift ... I can't wait to read them ... Thank you
Harry2 chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, AND MAKE IT DOUBLE! Not only do the Ronins have to deal with a creature whose army wants to conquer the earth, but Talpa is back as well! Its time to kick up the training and start working on some new techniques. With this threat, the more that teams work together, the better prepared they will be to deal with these threats.
Harry2 chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
Well, now the Ronins know what their foes are capable of. And its not good news. There is a saying: There comes a time when you must either fight or flee. There is no fleeing in this battle. Earth would be destroyed if the Ronins flee. No, this time it is time to fight. And fight with all the resources available, for the safety and future of the Earth.
Harry2 chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
Its not often that Cye looses his temper., And when he does, LOOK OUT! There are many that heard what he had to say, and many that took his words to heart. Now, the Ronins have some new allies to fight this threat to earth and others that are allied with it.
Harry2 chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
So, the one who threatened the new allies of the Ronin Warriors has shown up on earth, eh? If he tries to unleash that Cannon of his, since the attack is fire based, I suspect that it will be time for the INFERNO armor to come out and take care of it and send it back to the one who sent it toward earth in the first place! And a quick note: In this story, you had Rowen moving at high speed to get to the door, You stated that he nearly RAN HIMSELF OVER! I think you meant Ryo instead.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »