Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
Ya'll women in the twilight fiction community are fucking hypocrites. How is it wrong for Edward to be paired with Rosalie or Alice but it is cool for Bella to be with Emmett or Jasper? Thats why i hate this community more then any other community! Yall head be so far up Bella asshole that i am sure you all could smell the shit she reproduce when she eats anything.
LeeLee246 chapter 39 . 10/15
After 6 years I doubt the sequel is going to be posted but I put you on alerts just in case. There are so many unanswered questions...
HLD418 chapter 37 . 10/11
I have really enjoyed this story. Different, yes, but very good. I am confused about the ending and the no sequel. It has been 6 years and although we were left hanging, what has happened to Esme and Carlisle? Did Edward and Bella have another baby? At the end of this chapter he said he would get her, meaning another baby girl, and Bella said she could tell the difference between the cries. A whole lot has been left unanswered. I hope all is well with you and am hoping that TNF will make an appearance at some time, although after all these years I am doubtful. I am following you in hopes I am wrong and we find an ending to this beautiful story. Would like to know what happened to Rosalie and Jacob, also, will Alice come back and what will happen to her and Jasper. Also Emmett and Colleen, will they be a couple? I hope you get this and let all of your loyal readers know either way. Thank you.
Henrietta
left in bits chapter 36 . 10/10
How old are they supposed to be? None of this sounds plausible for their intended age bracket. I understand most authors are older than what they write for so maybe that's the case here because...no. This fic is annoying though sorry I had to type all this out you don't read this anyway another review to count woo
Twilighted1918 chapter 40 . 9/11
I love this story. Are you still planning on the sequel. Please...I need a sequel to this story.
SBK1190 chapter 40 . 7/30
Are you still going to write the next ex-factor?
VryUnique chapter 35 . 6/23
Edward took advantage of a innocent young virgin, used her and tossed her aside. Then bragged about it and talked about her like she was a whore behind her back. What happened to her was all his fault and he should feel more guilty instead of uncomfortable. He is the one who deserved the ass kicking not her.
The only good thing to come out of it is that she got away from her boyfriend before they were married or had kids. He turned out to be a controlling ass. I hope she at least able to get her stuff. Her mother needs a good ass kicking also, not being able to go to a parent when your in trouble is awful.
Kristie20 chapter 37 . 5/26
This gave me a whirlwind of emotions. It has been some time since I had read this. I remembered I had a fever and was bored sticking to my bed and then found your story. Well you can just say it had given me a good enough reason to stick to bed. Lol. Loved it and waiting anxiously for the sequel if you decide to post it. Thanks for sharing this :)
Oh and I loved lil' Masen antics ;)
thetaleswetell chapter 38 . 1/25
I have officially been waiting over 6 years for The Next Factor and I am beginning to doubt that it's ever going to come. I just wish that Angelattwilight would just tell us what's going on. Like, does she just need more time? Or, is the magic over? Lol, this is just like a breakout and I need answers.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 1/7
Phil is a total jerkoff! I understand why he feels as he does but I still don't like him. :P I hate to say this but Jake is now okay. lol I'm so happy E&B are good now, engaged, and going to be parents! Now everyone needs to back the eff off and leave them be.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 1/7
Jacob had a panic attack and passed out. lol Okay, who's gonna be a daddy? Will either one?
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 1/7
Edward is old enough to decide who he wants to date, and it isn't his mom's decision. I don't do that to my son...although I would love to sometimes. lol With both sets of parents making a sudden appearance this doesn't look good for E&B. It was going too good.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 1/6
I feel so sorry for Rosalie because no matter what she did in trying to right the wrongs she just kept digging the hole deeper where Emmett was concerned. She truly is sorry and has no idea how to come back from all that, or to make it right.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 1/4
E&B *THUD* Four hours? Dang...

A&J WOW...

Jacob is still a nasty whiney douchebag.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 1/4
Hopefully the little twit James finally learned his lesson about how to treat women. I know it was extreme but sometimes these assholes just never learn. Look at the rapists in 2016, the ignorant lawyers, the horrendous judges and how they treated the rape victims. All of those men need to learn a lesson, too. They should all go to prison and be Bubba's bitch for a while.

Now, why would Rosalie lie about having sex with Edward?! That's just mean and a nasty thing for her to say. As far as Jacob goes...I've never liked his whiney butt, and I really don't like him in this story. He's such a jerkoff!

Another whiney person learning a lesson...Bella. She's been getting on my nerves. I hate to say that but, really! smh I'm usually on her side but not in this story for some time.
9,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »