Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
dancer54 chapter 1 . 9/14
4 years or 40, the pain of a broken heart remains.
jake was with rose...then tanya...then bryan….and now he loves rose? Ya ooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk
There are way too many people involved in this story, too many characters. And why are they all sleeping together, or have in the past. Its REALLY not normal to get around your group of friends this way.
Why is there so many povs? Does anyone really want an alice, rose, Emmett, or jake pov?
I love her...I didn't love her

I love him...I didn't love him

I tell everyone I love them….cause I don't really know what love is...oh and i'll fuck ANYONE

That should be the summary of this story
Jake was just with rose, the next day rose is with Emmett and jake is with tanya….and now hes saying that he loves bryan.

Ok, I cant read anymore of this fucking garbage. You do this with every fucking character. These people are supposed to be adults but you certainly dont have them acting like they are.

Im done
None of your characters know what real love is. Not fucking one of them.

I feel like they're too old in your story, their emotional intelligence is that of like freshman in high school, they're that immature and flippant with their feelings. Just two days ago in the story Alice "loved" Edward and now she "loves" jasper. See what I mean? Love isn't something that comes on that fast, it just isn't. So for sure hands down, alice doesn't know what love is.

All in all, this story is a mess.
I hope bella kicks the shit out of alice. Look at alice trying to be tough...fucking skank
So Bella and Edward has sex right after Edward was making out with alice telling her that he wanted to have sex with her? Wow, that's seriously fucked up. Poor Bella.

And alice is moving right over to jasper cause shes a desperate little fucking skank nice. I guess jasper didn't really LOVE bella huh? Even though he said he did.

All your characters are whores, confused whores to boot. But I feel bad for Bella the most. She just jumped on the same cock that was just hard for alice and she doesn't even know. And now she'll be with Edward and alice the skank will always be around...and there will always be an attraction between him and his "best friend". Fuck that
You completely ruined Edwards "love". He "loved" her when he cheated with tanya. He "loved" her while he was letting alice suck his dick. You get it, Edwards love is fucking worthless. Cause what the fuck does it matter if he doesn't know HOW to love?
Alice sure is pushing it huh? Edward doesn't want to fuck her so she talks shit about bella fucking jasper, then shes begging Edward sleep in the same bed with her, then shes trying to manipulate him into having sex saying it can just be casual, then shes acting like a pussy but using it to be close to Edward...wrapping her fucking legs around him.
ALice is a straight up fucking skank in your story. If I was bella id want to bury that bitch.
WOW, that was so fucking childish. It seems to me that you just want everyone to fuck each other. Edward and tanya, Edward and alice, Edward loves bella, Edward has feelings for alice, Edward used to be attracted to alice, Edward thinking rose is sexy, Edward wanting to have bella and rose dance sexy for him, Edward being a nasty fucking used up whore, alice being a whore, alice being manipulative and trying to get in Edwards pants, alice begging Edward to have casual sex, blah blaah blah blah blah.

This is a total shit show.
So Edward kissed bella on the cheek right after licking alice through her underwear? Classy, really. Im sure Bella will really appreciate that since the very reason their not together in the fucking first place is because he cheated on her with tanya. And lets not forget that he BROUGHT tanya there with him but was just fucking around with the nasty ugly little skank Alice.

Shes a fucking dog too, I cant believe you wrote a whole chapter about that nasty ass shit. so damn gross.
I REALLY hate Edward in this story. He cheated on Bella so why is he acting like bella is the one that fucked up? And why is he so fucking immature? Its embarrassing.

I fucking HATE alice in this, its pretty obvious that the clinger wants Edward, fucking whore.
So Edward is with tanya but he also cheats on her? OOKKKKK

Hes alittle too close to Alice for my liking and really? How the fuck could he be best friends with ALICE of all damn people? Her character is always so fucking useless and pointless.

Sounds like EDwards a used up whore to me...NO THANKS