Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
VryUnique chapter 35 . 6/23
Edward took advantage of a innocent young virgin, used her and tossed her aside. Then bragged about it and talked about her like she was a whore behind her back. What happened to her was all his fault and he should feel more guilty instead of uncomfortable. He is the one who deserved the ass kicking not her.
The only good thing to come out of it is that she got away from her boyfriend before they were married or had kids. He turned out to be a controlling ass. I hope she at least able to get her stuff. Her mother needs a good ass kicking also, not being able to go to a parent when your in trouble is awful.
Kristie20 chapter 37 . 5/26
This gave me a whirlwind of emotions. It has been some time since I had read this. I remembered I had a fever and was bored sticking to my bed and then found your story. Well you can just say it had given me a good enough reason to stick to bed. Lol. Loved it and waiting anxiously for the sequel if you decide to post it. Thanks for sharing this :)
Oh and I loved lil' Masen antics ;)
thetaleswetell chapter 38 . 1/25
I have officially been waiting over 6 years for The Next Factor and I am beginning to doubt that it's ever going to come. I just wish that Angelattwilight would just tell us what's going on. Like, does she just need more time? Or, is the magic over? Lol, this is just like a breakout and I need answers.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 1/7
Phil is a total jerkoff! I understand why he feels as he does but I still don't like him. :P I hate to say this but Jake is now okay. lol I'm so happy E&B are good now, engaged, and going to be parents! Now everyone needs to back the eff off and leave them be.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 1/7
Jacob had a panic attack and passed out. lol Okay, who's gonna be a daddy? Will either one?
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 1/7
Edward is old enough to decide who he wants to date, and it isn't his mom's decision. I don't do that to my son...although I would love to sometimes. lol With both sets of parents making a sudden appearance this doesn't look good for E&B. It was going too good.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 1/6
I feel so sorry for Rosalie because no matter what she did in trying to right the wrongs she just kept digging the hole deeper where Emmett was concerned. She truly is sorry and has no idea how to come back from all that, or to make it right.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 1/4
E&B *THUD* Four hours? Dang...

A&J WOW...

Jacob is still a nasty whiney douchebag.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 1/4
Hopefully the little twit James finally learned his lesson about how to treat women. I know it was extreme but sometimes these assholes just never learn. Look at the rapists in 2016, the ignorant lawyers, the horrendous judges and how they treated the rape victims. All of those men need to learn a lesson, too. They should all go to prison and be Bubba's bitch for a while.

Now, why would Rosalie lie about having sex with Edward?! That's just mean and a nasty thing for her to say. As far as Jacob goes...I've never liked his whiney butt, and I really don't like him in this story. He's such a jerkoff!

Another whiney person learning a lesson...Bella. She's been getting on my nerves. I hate to say that but, really! smh I'm usually on her side but not in this story for some time.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 1/3
Edward and Emmett dancing on the pole was a hoot!

Rosalie and Edward getting the dare to kiss one another...he did win that one. lol

I wonder what's going to happen when James shows up to the fake party...and hope Bella doesn't see him or find out what Edward and Alice did to get him there.
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 1/2
I burst out laughing when Alice and Edward were bantering about her using his bathtub. He made some comment about her cleaning out his tub due to her wanting to masturbate thinking of Jasper, and she said "It's not like I'm a guy, Edward. I don't shoot off anywhere." LOL! Damn, woman! You write some of the funniest lines! lol

Oh, no...so Bella has changed her mind yet again about choosing Edward and telling Jasper of her choice. Yea, we will see how THAT turns out. Again.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 1/2
Whoa! I'm so impressed with Emmett's thoughts as he voiced them with Bella. He really is insightful and more intelligent than I gave him credit. After Bella talked it all out with Emmett I understand her thoughts and way of thinking, but why settle for safe with Jasper when she can have the rare all consuming pure love and mind blowing sex with a few fights here and there?! Why be boring and safe when the alternative is so much better in the end?

I'm glad Alice and Edward mended their friendship as they really do balance one another out as friends.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 1/2
LMAO! After Jacob met Bryan he was definitely star struck with her beauty, and acted like such a guy, then he thought "Her scent was all around us. I wanted to strip naked and run around in it." SOOO funny! OH, then when Bryan's step-sister rings the doorbell Jacob runs to answer it "And then I ran for the door like there was a bomb attached to my ass." LOL

Then...D.R.A.M.A. dun dun DUN! I can't believe Bella did and said all that to Edward on the balcony. She broke him all over again. He truly loves her and always has. I don't know if she will ever be able to repair it again, if at all possible. I feel so sorry for him!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 1/2
OMG *THUD* That was probably one of the most beautiful love scenes I've read. Perfection. I'm glad she hasn't had sex with Jasper, and never will at this point. She and Edward really do deserve to be together. I'm glad they both agreed to it after their secret grotto hot tub rendezvous.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 1/2
Hmmm...dark eyes...from lust or the natural color...whose POV was that in the beginning of the chapter? Do we hope or assume? Or is it the friendship gone over that invisible line that can never be yanked back? Or one that totally blindsides us?
9,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »