Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
G chapter 40 . 10/1/2014
What on earth has happened to this book?
kalizivis chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
I think that went a little too far. ..what is Bella going to say when she finds out.
kalizivis chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
That was hot.
kalizivis chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
That was a fun game
kalizivis chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Cute
kalizivis chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Hmmm...why fight the attraction. Should help smooth things out.
kalizivis chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Geez. That's intense.
kalizivis chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
God B. What a mess you have made.
kalizivis chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
So...I'm confused. Who's pov was first?
kalizivis chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Heavy stuff
kalizivis chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Holy drama and angst!
kalizivis chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh geez! Fireworks of the disastrous kind.
celiluvsblue17 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I can't believe it's only chapter 6. And there are 40. I feel like I've been on an emotional rollercoaster already, I seriously don't know how this is going to develop. I have faith though.
Nicole2581 chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
FINALLY! Woooooooh! I needed this chapter! I'm back to being 'Team Bella' again, lol. I was hoping she'd get her head out of her ass and see what beauty ( Edward) was in front of her! When you'd described him literally breaking a part, and him having to be restrained by the guys...I died a little inside because I felt, have felt that pain. That rejection. And it totally consumes you, ya know? Being love sick is the worst kind of sick on the planet. I really REALLY hope that they both can grow and learn from this.

Again, you're brilliant and I love you! Thank you for sharing this with all of us!

Oh, and many MANY thanks for the 'guys sexy dance'. I was seriously over heated! Lol
Nicole2581 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
First, I want to thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and phenomenal skill that you've put into this story. I just cannot get enough of it! So again, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I love it! Lol

Second, I'd just like to say, I HATE this Bella. She's a whiny, dramatic, self centered, contradicting, undeserving beyotch. She really REALLY needs to grow the 'F' up. Ugh, I seriously just want to reach through my IPad and slap some much needed sense into her! Smh.

Thank you for letting me vent, lol. I just need to get that out of my system, haha.
9,244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »