Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 1/2
I burst out laughing when Alice and Edward were bantering about her using his bathtub. He made some comment about her cleaning out his tub due to her wanting to masturbate thinking of Jasper, and she said "It's not like I'm a guy, Edward. I don't shoot off anywhere." LOL! Damn, woman! You write some of the funniest lines! lol

Oh, no...so Bella has changed her mind yet again about choosing Edward and telling Jasper of her choice. Yea, we will see how THAT turns out. Again.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 1/2
Whoa! I'm so impressed with Emmett's thoughts as he voiced them with Bella. He really is insightful and more intelligent than I gave him credit. After Bella talked it all out with Emmett I understand her thoughts and way of thinking, but why settle for safe with Jasper when she can have the rare all consuming pure love and mind blowing sex with a few fights here and there?! Why be boring and safe when the alternative is so much better in the end?

I'm glad Alice and Edward mended their friendship as they really do balance one another out as friends.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 1/2
LMAO! After Jacob met Bryan he was definitely star struck with her beauty, and acted like such a guy, then he thought "Her scent was all around us. I wanted to strip naked and run around in it." SOOO funny! OH, then when Bryan's step-sister rings the doorbell Jacob runs to answer it "And then I ran for the door like there was a bomb attached to my ass." LOL

Then...D.R.A.M.A. dun dun DUN! I can't believe Bella did and said all that to Edward on the balcony. She broke him all over again. He truly loves her and always has. I don't know if she will ever be able to repair it again, if at all possible. I feel so sorry for him!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 1/2
OMG *THUD* That was probably one of the most beautiful love scenes I've read. Perfection. I'm glad she hasn't had sex with Jasper, and never will at this point. She and Edward really do deserve to be together. I'm glad they both agreed to it after their secret grotto hot tub rendezvous.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 1/2
Hmmm...dark eyes...from lust or the natural color...whose POV was that in the beginning of the chapter? Do we hope or assume? Or is it the friendship gone over that invisible line that can never be yanked back? Or one that totally blindsides us?
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 1/2
Okay, this is how I feel. An author writes the story how they see fit. It is THEIR story. If a reader is upset about it then they can either accept it AS FICTION and keep reading, respecting the author OR they can stop reading and stop bitching about it! Good Lord! I think it's ridiculous that the writers keep apologizing for the story because some reader is being rude or whiney because the story isn't how they want it to be. *rolls eyes* Those same would NEVER approach an author in person and say the crap they type in reviews! GAH!

THAT said...I really like this story, and all of the ups and downs, the confusing feelings between the group, and to see how all of it will eventually play out. These people are around twenty-one years old, considered grownups but not yet experienced in the way of the world. These are real situations entwined into a fictional story. I get it. I accept it. The writing is great!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 1/2
See ya, Tanbitch! So, if she leaves then who will Jake hookup with? lol

Every time I played Truth or Dare it always ended badly with people being mad, upset or ready to kill another person. It does get things out in the open but not always in a good way.

This "cabin" sounds like a dream, and gorgeous.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 1/2
OH. MY. GAWD. I can't believe all the shit that just went down! lol This is only the third chapter, too! I guess I need to strap in for this ride!
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 1/1
I can't remember exactly what Emmett said about Tanbitch's face, but something about it looking like something that fell out of Edward's butt crack? LOL That character is a hoot!

With this group either there's going to be a lot of moaning and groaning or screaming matches. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh, goodie! Another story where I can hate on Tanbitch! LOL E&B definitely have some deep-seated unresolved feelings to contend with and resolve. Why on earth did Emmett text Tanbitch to meet them at the club? That was not even funny and I would smack him upside the head for that crap. lol
jk chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
soooo Edward was just going around getting blow jobs from EVERYONE is that what your saying?
bella might not think less of him but I FUCKING DO

they broke up cause Edward was about to fuck Tanya in her house...then you have Edward going around fucking everyone...and bellas only fucked one other guy? that's not fair...bella should have hooked up with more people then Edward...since they broke up because he fucking cheated!
jk chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
I really hate reading alices povs...cause really? who fucking cares! all that whore does is annoy me!

and bella would have beat her fucking ass...I was mad that bella just stood there while alice was yelling at her...bella should have just started beating that stupid little skank into the ground...I found myself thinking bella should just reach out and break her fucking neck
jk chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
god...I don't know how this fucking happened...dur dur dur...im on the floor in my boxers with two super models!

really Edward? do you have to check out and fucking flirt with EVERY FUCKING GIRL YOU SEE? its fucking disgusting...no wonder no one gives a fucking rats ass about you...no one wants you with bella...why? hmm lets see
cause your a cheating fucking whore
you think whores are sexy
you flirt with EVERYONE
YOU ALMOST FUCKED YOUR BEST FRIEND
and still want to fuck your best friend

your a nasty piece of shit
jk chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
I fucking hate alices character soooo fucking much. If I was in that house with them id fucking stab that whore...she goes right to Edward trying to fukc him...then right to jasper like the desparate fucking skank she is!
jk chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
I'm sorry what? did he "make love" to bella right after flirting with alice all night? kissing alice? telling alice that he wanted to fuck her?
you do realize that you've cheapened their "love" to almost fucking nothing right?
9,338 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »