Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
angel joy chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
loved this chapter! i really can't wait for the next one! good job! :)
twilightobession chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I just about jumped out of my chair this morning when I had a notice that you had updated. I opend it immediately and started reading. You are the BEST! This story just keeps getting better and better.

Bella/Jasper was really gettin hot. But, I will have to admit that I was glad that Jacob intertrupted them. I am slao glad to know that they have not made love. I don't know why but Ijust did not want them to.

The girls in the kitchen was a GREAT idea. Love that they were torching the boys with all their dirty dancing. Love the conversation between Rose and Bella. Love Rose's idea. You go get them girls! Love when Rose gave Bella the knife and she first started towards Tanya and then Rose redirected her. I laughed so hard.

LOVED that it was Rose who woke Edward up with the loud music and that he KNEW it had to be her. Laughed hear again. I can just imagine his expresion on his face when he looked into the kitchen and saw ALL the girls in there together...dancing. LOVED IT!

Oh my GOSH! the scene at the pool was FABOLOUS! I loved that Bella was "playing" with Edward. Loved it when she said "well, what would you like me to have then?" My mouth fell open. You go Bella! Loved how everyone played around in the pool with each other.

I did feel sorry for Alice. But I am glad that Edward went to talk to her. But then Tanya had to spoil things...but I am glad that Edward finally put his foot down and broke it off with her. GO EDWARD! I am glad that Edward went back to Alice and they kept talking.

Loved that Jasper went over to check on Alice. Glad they seen to have a connection.

LOVE THE TRUTH OR DARE GAME! I can not believe some of the things that were asked...Why did Emment ask Edward if he had a chance to bang Alice, no stings attached, would he? Emment knows what happened between them last night, why would he ask that?

I am glad that Bella and Edward got their little say to each other. I am glad that we got some moreinsight on their realationship and what happened. I do have one question...How did Edward and Tanya end up in Bella's house, kissing, and Edward in only his boxers and Tanya in her bra.? justwondering.

You are the BEST! Pleaseupdate again...today,and then again tomorrow, and then the next day and then everyday after that. THat sounds like a GREAT updating schdule for me. LOL! :):):):):) Love you and thanks for writing a great story that I am addicted to. This story is my personal brand of HERION! HAHAHAHAHA! GO WRITE! PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE with a CHERRY on TOP!
Boo0321 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Another awesome chapter! I loved the line -"Besides," she continued with a wink, handing me a cutting knife and turning me to face the turkey, instead of Tanya, where I began to aim - I laughed out loud. Also, when Bella said "You were half naked, Edward! How long did you intend to kiss her, wearing just boxers, and her topless?" -scandelous and so sad! Even though it was painful for them, I did enjoy that they got some of their issues out in the open. Please update soon!
kellneriner chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I've just started reading this story and I must say it's addictive! I can't stop reading it! I love how Edwrad and Bella can't seem to move on and how Bella is jealous when she heard about Alice and Edward. Ud soon.
C chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I'm loving the development between Bella and Edward... it's so heartbreaking, but you're pulling it off beautifully. I like how they all have their own distinct voices. The only criticism that I have is that Jasper's POV seems really stiff and it's just kind of stunted, like you could infuse more of his character into those sections of the story. But great chapter, overall!
GeorgieJones chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Offering Edward Cullen or Rob to bite is really more of an incentive not to review, lol.

This story is love. I adore the visual aids in your profile.
lily chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Wow i love your story.. i can't wait to read more of it !
bpgreen chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Please don't let Alice and Edward get together. I really don't think Alice will handle it very well. You are a great writer and I do love reading all your work. Can't wait until your next update.
geeenah chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
i absolutely LOVE this!. its my favorite fanfic by far. the plot is so captivating and i like how you developed each of the characters. i cant wait for the next update!
smnthklly chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
So glad you updated! I wait for this one to pop in my inbox and well I wasn't disappointed! The lapdance... *dies* and all the truths coming out.. oh and some lovely tears and confrontation with Edward and Bella. whe. and he finally ditched Tanya the bitch, Edward doing something nice. Though he doesn't seem all that bad really. I also like that I have a feeling Alice and Jasper won't be left alone when E&B finally get back (whenever that may be) which is so sweet. I love these sessions of flirting and angst, all adds to that wonderful sexual tension! Thanks :D I look forward to the next chapter.
jojo1997 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I enjoyed this chapter alot! I like how you put the Alice and Jasper meeting in there! It was really nice. I hope they end up together. I'm glad Edward finally got rid of that skank - about time! I just want Bella and Edward to get together already. Please don't make Jasper and Bella have sex please... I don't think I can stand that. Anywho... great story! I want Edward and Bella to have a drunken night together where they admit everything to each other. Everything... and then have some great make up sex! hehe
koolioettetheweirdo chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
whoa, speechless, AGAIN!
Samantha chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Wow, this is such a cool story! I love that none of the typical couples are together! And your sexy scenes are just hot! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Sxkitn chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I am loving it so much.. Keep up the good work.. I cant wait to hear more...

I am so falling for Jasper more and more... but I am still Team Edward all the way...
Sinead chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Okay, this is a friken pissa. Im loving it! Please keep the chapters coming out fast, i know thats a lot to ask, but im addicted! I need my fix! Anyways, keep up the good work!
9,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 596 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 616 .. Last Next »