Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
FacesDown chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Great chapter!

I'm not going to lie. I feel kind of bad for Tanya. Just because she's slutty doesn't mean she deserves to be dragged along by Edward, and then hated by all the women in Edward's life. It takes two to... you know. So it's kind of hypocritical for everyone to hate Tanya so much when Edward is just as much to blame. Edward is completely unapologetic about using her! And it must be hard to be in a house with people who completely hate you! So I feel bad for her. I can't help it.

My favorite parts were the scenes with Alice and Jasper. I'm glad they've kind of connected! I'm hoping to maybe see their relationship bloom a little more. I'd like to see Jasper get a little protective of her at some point.

I'm also glad you introduced the fact that Edward and Bella never had sex. I've been wondering about that. I'm guessing (hoping) that Bella has never had sex, and that Edward finds out some time soon. I'm thinking his reaction would be interesting. I also don't want her to have sex with Jasper, because it would just seem wrong! And if she IS a virgin, then I would want her to lose it to Edward. Because I'm an old softie like that.

Thanks for writing! I'm excited to see more about the necklace and Edward and Bella's "friendship!" I look forward to the next update!
Amberinhereyes chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I am positively addicted to this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Especially with Edward's necklace! I keep waiting for Bella to give it back to him or for him to realize its missing, but I feel like that will all be a rather pivotal part of the story. GAH can't wait!
raven1212 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
First off I want to say I really really love this story. Man this is really getting complicated. Actually right now I feel that Bella is a bit of a hypocrite and am not really liking her right now. She's so pissed that Edward kissed Tanya while they were together but she got caught kissing Jacob first even if she said he kissed her. And really what boyfriend would be okay with the male best friend staying the night with his girlfriend all of the time. I would have been pissed too! I'm also wondering how this is going to work out when Edward and Bella get back together and it looks that Jasper and Alice are on their way to maybe being together. Edward says he loves Alice just not in love with her but has definite feelings outside of friendship I think that it would put a strain on all of these possible realationships just because of that. I don't know maybe it's just me but this is a mess.
evexl chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
That was a really great chapter. I loved the combination of humor and drama. I'm glad that some things got cleared out of the way for them. I wonder when Edward will start to notice that his necklace is missing. Can't wait to read more. Post more soon please! Keep up the great work!
redwinggurl chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
i love how you write such LONG chapters!
sherrie cherries chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I absolutely love this story.

I can see the feelings building up between Alice and Jasper. They end up together right?

And now that Edward and Bella has got this built up tension out of the way...maybe they can start rebuilding things between them. Although...i have to say i would love to see that start by them getting drunk and having sex first. I don't know why...but the sexual tension between those too is really driving me nuts..
sallyjayburton chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
This is by far my fav fanfic yet! keep it up.. no suggestions cause youre doing such an amazing job on your own lol
vamp1994 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I love this story! I love the Jasper Bella pairing I have to say its my all time favorite pairing!
mimitran chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
E/B all the way. ;]

I liked the lap dance, haha.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
rain-it-shall chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
o this chapter was a fun one, what with the whole pool scene (thanks for the pics!) and then truth or dare. but i am a bit surprised that edward and bella are making up with each other already; i thought you would have drawed it out awhile longer.

but anyway, another great chapter and can't wait for more!
Danielle chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I seriously love this story. I'm like drooling waiting for the next chapter! lol. I'm loving the angst...and even though I am EB all the way (!), this story is great. Though I really hope Edward & Alice and Bella & Jasper don't ever end up having sex sex! Because to me, that's special and something I think that Bella should only have with Edward. I'm all for Jacob cock blocking haha! Write fast, I can't wait for the next chapter!
jennlynnfs chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Aww. This was nice, but not nice ending in the traditional sense with all the cannon pairings. I mean, I'm glad they've all made some kind of progress and things aren't so strained. I still make this face . when Bella and Jasper get physical, but I know it's part of the story. They really are cute together, but I feel like Bella is using him to get over Edward. I'm glad you put in the hints that Jasper is drawn to Alice and vice versa. Maybe once they get past being in love with their friends, they can discover each other. They've both been a lot of crap with Bella and Edward's drama that Alice and Jasper deserve to be happy.

I almost feel kind of bad for Tanya. She really got butt hurt in this chapter and now she's leaving in a taxi. How sad. :)

And I pimped your story in last week's weekly recommendation post at lion_lamb. It looked like a lot of people were already reading your story though! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Wow this story keeps getting better each chapter.

I love the way you write this story its perfect !

I dont even realize how long the chapters are because it so good Lol.

At first when i read it i wanted bella and edward to be together but the way you describe jasper is so amazing and perfect that i dont mind if they stay together for a while and do things together lmao ! Edward seems cocky but still very sexy :)

Please update soon i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter you always have surprises this is like my favourite story on here right now :)

And all your stories have so much passion and are amazing but this is my favourite. I love all the passion and angst !
missouriangel chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
HOLY CROW!that was a real tense chapter when they played truth or dare! Oh and when Bella gave the lap dance I about screamed! It was a good and revealing chapter and it seams to be going in a good direction. Yay I'm so glad hes done with Tanya!

Angel
domisgone chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I love the stuff between Edward and Bella... and how Jasper sort of thinks Alice is hot. :) I want to see Rosalie going between Emmett and Jacob... And I want to see some more slip ups of Edward and Bella liking each other. I LOVED the pool scene and the lap dance... :P Can't wait to read more! Update soon!
9,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 596 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 616 .. Last Next »