Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
luffgreys4 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I was so excited when I saw you updated!

As much as I loved the Bella and Jasper interaction, the Jasper/Alice shipper in me can't help but hope that they get together in the end.

I will admit the Alice and Edward parts freaked me out a bit because I just don't see them together romantically or even sexually at all. And I really love them as best friends. But I am glad Edward stopped them and told Alice that he still loved Bella and that he didn't want to hurt Alice. I found it sweet that Alice was the first person Edward said I love you too. Now he just needs to tell Bella :)

Rosalie and Jacob were funny, I figured something would happen between them sooner or later, but not with Emmett in the room haha!

This angsty brooding Edward is so hott! I love it! The ending was my favorite part of the whole chapter. Edward has such a soft sweet spot to him and I loved him carrying Bella up to bed, tucking her in, and kissing her cheek, and then of course the next morning when Bella found his necklace.

I loved Bella's flashback of Edward giving her the necklace.

"I'll never take this off, Bella... You're with me, always."

That line felt completrely bittersweet to me, considering he still hadn't taken off the necklace, especially after all these years, and everything that went on between them. I wonder if he'll notice it's missing or if Bella will go and say something to him about it. I can't imagine him handling losing his necklace very well. I wonder if Bella will start to wear hers again.

I can't wait for the next update!
domisgone chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Oh please please PLEASE update soon! I know you just updated today, but I can't help it. :) I NEED MORE!

I want to find out what happens between everyone... I am SO interested in Bella's and Edwards relationship... Ugh to Tanya! And OH-NO to Alice! :S
kalaharaaol.com chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Ugh! Poor Bella Poor Edward! And that whole cabin may explode from all the sexing up but either way great fic!
tkeaton1 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
great story so far! Cant wait to read more!
Ctorrado chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
omg I love this story, too much drama, angst, ugh i'm dying here, this kids are going to be the death of me
raven1212 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Wow! Amazing chapter! I had a hard time reading the Alice Edward interaction. It was written very well but I have this weird thing with Edward being with Alice or Rosalie. I'm okay with Bella being with either Jasper or Emmett but can't handle Edward with Alice or Rosalie. I'm weird like that. The rings were great and I love that Edward still wears his even if Bella doesn't, she keeps it in her journal which is still special. I hope you update soon because I get more nervous with every chapter I read. I need some Bella Edward interaction and I hope their not down each other's throats.
FacesDown chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I have to admit, the whole Alice/Edward part of this story was kind of disturbing. It just felt completely wrong, but you did a good job conveying that in your writing. I know that part was kind of necessary for them. If Edward can't even move on with his adorable best friend, then he really isn't over Bella. He needed to fully admit that. And Alice needed to get it out of her system. She knows now that it won't be that way for them (at least, I really REALLY hope it won't be that way for them). Now she can work on moving on. (That's what I'm hoping). Gosh, everything is fucked up isn't it?

My favorite part (of course) was the end. When Edward put Bella to bed, and when she discovered the ring in her bed the next day. Heartbreaking.

The part of me that just loves a happy ending is hoping that Jasper and Alice find each other. You know, once they realize that Edward and Bella aren't over each other. They haven't even had a chance to notice each other with all the other drama going on. So, just so you know, I'm hoping for that. I don't necessarily expect it though!

I can't wait to see where this goes! I'm looking forward to some more Edward/Bella angst!
Tainted Grace chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
oh my god i love this story :O its so great im glad i found it :)

please come back with more, this keeps getting better and better :)
Tonybb2417 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Wow this is a good story! I've never expected ALice to do that towards Edward. Update soon!
xfeelingthis chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Oh my GOD I am loving this!

You have me hooked and may I say, beautifully written!

I love the animosity between Bella and Edward... I can just imagine all the sexual tension haha.

Poor Alice [

xoxo
ready-able chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
oh goodness. you do know how to make a rollercoaster out of a chapter. i will take your advice though and NOT choose sides. i was with bella last chapter and i was totally rooting for edward in this one. so...i'm staying neutral, as hard as that is, and will simply just enjoy reading this.

the ending with the necklace was really sweet. it just shows that edward really does still care, obviously. i wonder how/if bella will confront him about this.
gabyhyatt chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
jacob and rosalie?
perfectshadeofdarkblue chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
oh gosh! i really love the bella/jasper pairing here! i completely get bella's need to convince herself to be with the good guy, the guy who won't break her heart instead of the one who already did. i really, really love that contrast between edward and jasper.

i'm going to have to take a break before i read the third chapter, but i can't wait for it!
twilightobession chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
OMG! I was so excited this morning when I opened up my inbox and saw that you had posted. This was the first thing I opened and read. Every chapter gets better and better. You are one of the best writer. The first part with Bella/Jasper was wonderful. I like them playing around together, being silly and them turning serious. But I have one question...Did they do anything? I loved Edward with Tanya. I just do NOT like her. Can the girl not take a hint. OMG!Then the scene with Jacob and Rose was exploding. You wrote that with so much feeling and emotion. It was great! The scene with Edward/Alice...well I was and still am a little scared. I don't want anything to ruin their friendship. They have always been there for each other. Their friendship means a lot to both of them. I can understand Alice falling in love with Edward, who wouldn't. I hope they can work it out. You wrote that scene so fabulous! It was done with wonderful taste. Like I said before...you can write GREAT! The scene with Bella/Edward was so sweet. I am glad that he is finally admitting that he is not over her. I am so glad that you let us know what that sound was...it was the necklace braking from around his neck. Then when Bella realizes that it is Edward's necklace and not hers...OMG! I loved it. I can NOT wait for your next chapter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post it SOON! This is the longest review that I have ever written. This story is awsome.
brrelo chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Well I actually just signed up and added this story to my favorites. I really like this story. Keep it up! :)
9,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 598 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 .. Last Next »