Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Wow this story keeps getting better each chapter.

I love the way you write this story its perfect !

I dont even realize how long the chapters are because it so good Lol.

At first when i read it i wanted bella and edward to be together but the way you describe jasper is so amazing and perfect that i dont mind if they stay together for a while and do things together lmao ! Edward seems cocky but still very sexy :)

Please update soon i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter you always have surprises this is like my favourite story on here right now :)

And all your stories have so much passion and are amazing but this is my favourite. I love all the passion and angst !
missouriangel chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
HOLY CROW!that was a real tense chapter when they played truth or dare! Oh and when Bella gave the lap dance I about screamed! It was a good and revealing chapter and it seams to be going in a good direction. Yay I'm so glad hes done with Tanya!

Angel
domisgone chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I love the stuff between Edward and Bella... and how Jasper sort of thinks Alice is hot. :) I want to see Rosalie going between Emmett and Jacob... And I want to see some more slip ups of Edward and Bella liking each other. I LOVED the pool scene and the lap dance... :P Can't wait to read more! Update soon!
MsElle chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Perfect chapter. Good job. One question though...can you write any faster? ;) Cause I am here refreshing, looking for a chapter only like 20 times a day. LOL.

So, you asked, here is what I would like to see. I would like to see Bella NOT sleep with Jasper. I would like to see some more build up towards a Jasper/Alice pairing. I would like to know Rosalies thoughts towards Emmett and Emmett towards Rose. Does Tanya have to leave? Could she somehow hook up with Jacob? LOL I want to know the meaning behind the rings, and I would like Bella to give it back to Edward BEFORE they get together.

I guess the biggest thing, is I need you to write faster ;)

Keep up the good work! :)
ready-able chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
wo that was a fun chapter!

the whole truth and dare thing was hilarious especially when everyone was ganging up on tanya. I almost felt sorry for her...but not so much.
TheNinthCullen chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I think this is the first time I am reviewing your story although I have read all 4 chapters. I have to admit to being a fan to only the cannon pairings, with Edward and Bella being way on top of that list. I trust your writing from your other stories and know you are a true E&B fan so I have no worries. But, I am cringing whenever I read about Jasper and Bella or Edward and Alce. Sorry, just a natural reaction from me. I was wondering if Jasper and Bella had had sex previously, but this chapter cleared that up for me. It seems Bella is still a virgin and please please please don't have Jasper be her first. OH and speaking of cannon pairings, I did find it funny when Jacob and Rosalie hooked up. Hilarious! Glad to have some answers as to what happened between Edward and Bella four years ago. Maybe it's the fact that Edward is my ultimate favorite character, but I feel Bella is more responsible for the breakup since she was the one who first kissed Jacob. Okay, so she was forced into the kiss, but yet, like Edward said..Jacob was always around. Ugh, you are playing with my sanity here woman. Can't wait for more updates. You rock!
blueeyes11354 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Another great chapter. Truth or Dare was fun and a great way to make revelations about the characters. I look forward to more. :D
polemic chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Loved it. The way you had them deal with their collective sh*t through the game, and the resolution between Edward and Bella however temporary it may be, it was all genius. I'm so looking forward to the next update. Despite what other may be saying, I like Jasper and Bella's relationship. I hope the split is amicable.
shawnajeanne chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Wow. I think this is some of the best writing you have done thus far. I love how you have the ability to make the scene form in my mind and I can truly imagine the emotions between the characters. And I really love seeing them this way, outside of the normal canon pairings...with all the angst, anger and lust. It's very thrilling and I cannot wait to read the next chapter.

I really think that Jasper and Bella should consummate things...even though ultimately she and Edward will more than likely make up, I think it fits for her in this story. Also, will Tanya stay or is she leaving?

Thanks! And I cannot wait for the next chapter, seriously!
Ctorrado chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
GOD! YES! LOVED IT! my favorite by far, great chapter
acemckean chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
really good story! i like the angst of it all. keep up with the good story line.
Tainted Grace chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Gah long and filled with drama chapter :O this was amazing!

I mean that should be very hard thing to do with ex-s lmao.

Seriously i hate tanya thanks for kicking her out lmao

aw and the edward bella was so damn cute and sad at the same time, very wonderful story...i got a question though...did edward and bella had sex before? cause she answered no, but i thought i read they had? idk...:S let me know please :)

Really enjoying this story its always soo nice to find you updated :) Thanks! Keep them coming :D
YankeeDiva chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Man everyone has issues and nneds to get laid lmao

Great fic
coolb88 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Wow! I absolutely love this story! I'll admit when I first started reading this story I wasn't sure about all of the non-canon pairings but I am really enjoying it. This whole chapter was amazing, the pool party, truth or dare, everything! This story is my new addiction and I need another fix soon please!
ysosrsbsns chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I love this story so far. Edward is already progressing through so many changes and emotions through just four chapters and it's very interesting to watch. I like how you've worked the canon relationships into the non-canon ones that are occurring right now. It doesn't seem forced or fake, but it seems genuine in how they interact with one another.

I can't wait to see how B&E evolve because they obviously still love and care for one another deeply. I'd love to see more on why Tanya and Edward were doing what they were at BELLA'S house. That was an interesting turn that I didn't expect!
9,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 598 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 618 .. Last Next »