Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
perfectshadeofdarkblue chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
so great! truth or dare outta control, and i loved it!

i really loved all the camaraderie at the pool, while it was snowing outside. and i'm so excited for bella and jasper to get to business!

the way truth or dare escalated was perfect, with bella blowing up at tanya. but i'm confused by how quickly bella and edward seemed to accept what they other was saying.

and rosalie and emmett now? poor jake, he was so excited last night!
completelyaddictedtotwilight chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
great story line...keep it coming...im anxiously awaiting the next chapter...
uno mega chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I love your story! It's angst and SERIOUSLY unconventional. And pretty much like everyone else I'm not feeling the mixed canons, but I'm sure in due time they'll be back to their canon-y ways.

One thing, and by no means of offense... But seeing as how big you've built the distance between Bells and Eddie I think it would serve for very good drama if you made the electricity between them a little more fiery by holding off on the friendship/truce. But it's good no matter what, opinion only. Huge fan, thanks!
tkeaton1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
that was a good long chapter! I loved it! I loved Edward and Bella getting all their frustrations out! Keep up the good work, cant wait to read the next one!
justmegsly chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Ahh my heart was in my chest once again and it all started with the game. Damn! I would like to see someone (anyone to be honest) beat the shit out of Tanya - she just pisses me off... Maybe the cab will wreck when it picks her up? LOL

Still...this story is amazing and great, thank you for the new update and the overall "awesomeness" of it! i can't wait for more! Thank you!
wewillbethehopeful chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I'm so confused! Why is Bella so upset with Edward if she cheated on him with Jacob before he cheated on her? It really confuses me, lol. So I'm really confused.

And sorry, I need to know if this is going to end up being E/B or not. I really don't like to read anything else. It's an amazing story, I just need to know..
parisgarters chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Holy long chapter batman! Love it!
pammym13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i just wanted to tell you that you are so awesome i have loved everyone of you stories that are great! i can't wait until you start a new chapter! thank you for your stories have a great day!
helenz.tradera chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Great story, can't wait for the next update! I've always had a softspot for the darker versions of Bella/Edward and this one rocks! Cheers from Sweden/Helen
rain-it-shall chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
oh wow there was alotta sexin goin on in this chapter LOL. im not sure how i feel about the whole edward/alice relationship...but the ending with bella waking up and finding the ring was soo good! cant wait to read more!
jojo1997 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
oh and please don't let Bella and Jasper too serious. I can't wait for her to be back with Edward! Update soon okay! hehe
jojo1997 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
I really enjoyed that chapter! I'm currently reading all 3 of your stories and they are all really good! I love them! So, Edward and Bella broke up because in a moment of weakness he kissed Tanya and Bella caught them right? Ugh! I like where this is going. I love Edward and Bella but I'm definitely loving all this angst! Keep it up! Its great! Update real soon!
redwinggurl chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
EDWARD SMOKES?

that caught me off guard...
wewillbethehopeful chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Hmm. I really love this story.

But the whole Rose/Jacob thing is weird. And Edward/Alice? Even weirder. Although my heart did break a little for Alice. And Jasper/Bella? I don't understand how you can manage to get Edward and Bella back together...
Rolange chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Love this story! At first, I wasn't sure, because all the couples are mixed up: Edward and Tanya, Alice in love with Edward, Jake and Rosalie (though not technically a couple and I have to say that I did think they would be good together after Breaking Dawn. They have that love/hate thing going for them) and Jasper and Bella, who...just don't work no matter which way it's sold. Still, I like the interactions, the angst, the heartbreak, and I know what happened between Edward and Alice was hard..but I think he handled it well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
9,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 598 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 618 .. Last Next »