Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
angeljoy chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Oh men! I can't freaking wait for the next chapter/s! I hope Bella & Edward would be together & I hope you'll update very very soon! :)
Valentine64 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Had me nervous too about Tanya and Alice.. but loved the way the chapter ended.. Great work!
perfectshadeofdarkblue chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Typically, I wouldn't review every chapter of a story that I'm just starting to read that's already been updated a few times. But there's only 3 chapters, I doubt you'll complain about getting more reviews, and I haven't even gotten to the actually story and I've got something to say. So just bear with me, please :)

First, the story showed up in my google reader from the LJ Edward/Bella Community as a recommended new feed for me to add. If it comes up on my google reader, I know it's gotta be good. Then I saw the character map. I saw Steven Strait as your Jacob (yay!) and just HAD to read it!

Second, anything inspired from a Jimmy Eat World song has got to be good. So I'll actually start reading now...

It's great! I really love the dynamics of the two groups. Emmett, Edward and Alice vs. Rosalie, Jacob and Bella Jasper. Now on to 2!
kolfan88 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Oh man I felt a little weird reading the Rose and Jacob and Alice and Edward smut LOL but I get how its for the sake of the story. Keep up the great work and update!
km16 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
SO God! It's so frustrating though, I just want Edward and Bella together!
elphabacy35 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Oh, poor Alice! It was so hard for her to admit her feelings. This was such a great chapter!
Boo0321 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Excellent chapter! I loved the twist at the end with the rings- update soon please!
Mrs. Ashley chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Aw. Very god. I will be eagerly awaiting your next update!
sweetswirlypop chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I feel for Alice. :( But at the same time, I'm so glad that Edward didn't take advantage of the situation and that he's still not over Bella.
smnthklly chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
squee chapter. loved it! oh edward, although can be a bit of a bastard, has melted me a bit this chapter :) i wonder what bella will do now she knows of the chain...

rosalie and jacob was actually really hot and i never even thought about that, rawr.

and well poor alice but hopefully she'll get a special man soon, i can feel it.

great chapter!
Joanna 3 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Amazing! It's my favourite story on this WHOLE website :D
0oBELLAo0 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
i love it your stories are amazing i cant wait for more
jojo1997 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
That was a really long chapter! Are Edward and Tanya together or are they just friends with benefits? I really want to know what happened with Edward and Bella. I'm enjoying it so far!
jojo1997 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was interesting. I like the vibes of the story so far. Are we going to find out what happened between them? Off to read the next chapter!
jimemon chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Great story, I am definitely hooked...and a little pissed at Edward. The pictures of the cabin are breathtaking btw :)
9,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 .. Last Next »