Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
coolb88 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Wow! I absolutely love this story! I'll admit when I first started reading this story I wasn't sure about all of the non-canon pairings but I am really enjoying it. This whole chapter was amazing, the pool party, truth or dare, everything! This story is my new addiction and I need another fix soon please!
ysosrsbsns chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I love this story so far. Edward is already progressing through so many changes and emotions through just four chapters and it's very interesting to watch. I like how you've worked the canon relationships into the non-canon ones that are occurring right now. It doesn't seem forced or fake, but it seems genuine in how they interact with one another.

I can't wait to see how B&E evolve because they obviously still love and care for one another deeply. I'd love to see more on why Tanya and Edward were doing what they were at BELLA'S house. That was an interesting turn that I didn't expect!
CassyCatastrophe chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
ARGH dont let her sleep with Jasper!

I don't know, have Emmett cock-block him this time!

I NEED to read the next chapter, I'm dying here lmao!

please update as soon as possible D
kolfan88 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
So this is the only fanfic that I religiously will review to because I love it THAT much lol. I'm not too sure what to think about Edward and Bella trying to be friends again. Hopefully jealous Edward will be back at full force lol. I definitely saw some underlying feelings for Alice from Jasper here and that made me happy! haha Great writing once again and I love you for updating frequently and with LONG chapters.
MeetMeInMontauk chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
love it
perfectshadeofdarkblue chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
so great! truth or dare outta control, and i loved it!

i really loved all the camaraderie at the pool, while it was snowing outside. and i'm so excited for bella and jasper to get to business!

the way truth or dare escalated was perfect, with bella blowing up at tanya. but i'm confused by how quickly bella and edward seemed to accept what they other was saying.

and rosalie and emmett now? poor jake, he was so excited last night!
completelyaddictedtotwilight chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
great story line...keep it coming...im anxiously awaiting the next chapter...
uno mega chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I love your story! It's angst and SERIOUSLY unconventional. And pretty much like everyone else I'm not feeling the mixed canons, but I'm sure in due time they'll be back to their canon-y ways.

One thing, and by no means of offense... But seeing as how big you've built the distance between Bells and Eddie I think it would serve for very good drama if you made the electricity between them a little more fiery by holding off on the friendship/truce. But it's good no matter what, opinion only. Huge fan, thanks!
tkeaton1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
that was a good long chapter! I loved it! I loved Edward and Bella getting all their frustrations out! Keep up the good work, cant wait to read the next one!
justmegsly chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Ahh my heart was in my chest once again and it all started with the game. Damn! I would like to see someone (anyone to be honest) beat the shit out of Tanya - she just pisses me off... Maybe the cab will wreck when it picks her up? LOL

Still...this story is amazing and great, thank you for the new update and the overall "awesomeness" of it! i can't wait for more! Thank you!
wewillbethehopeful chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I'm so confused! Why is Bella so upset with Edward if she cheated on him with Jacob before he cheated on her? It really confuses me, lol. So I'm really confused.

And sorry, I need to know if this is going to end up being E/B or not. I really don't like to read anything else. It's an amazing story, I just need to know..
parisgarters chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Holy long chapter batman! Love it!
pammym13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i just wanted to tell you that you are so awesome i have loved everyone of you stories that are great! i can't wait until you start a new chapter! thank you for your stories have a great day!
helenz.tradera chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Great story, can't wait for the next update! I've always had a softspot for the darker versions of Bella/Edward and this one rocks! Cheers from Sweden/Helen
rain-it-shall chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
oh wow there was alotta sexin goin on in this chapter LOL. im not sure how i feel about the whole edward/alice relationship...but the ending with bella waking up and finding the ring was soo good! cant wait to read more!
9,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 619 .. Last Next »