Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
dazzledforever chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
i love this story, i wanna know what happened between them! please update soon!
justmegsly chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Oh wow I can not explain just how enthralled I am. I actually read this as SLOW as I possibly could so that this chapter wouldn't be over so soon (which is hard because I read like super duper fast...insanely fast actually) so please fulfill my cravings for more and update soon? Please? I'm totally infatuated with this story (though I do already want to stab Tanya's eyes out with a dull spoon)
dazzlemebetch chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I love this story! I love this story! I love this story!

Edward is PISSING me OFF hahaha... seriously. I can't wait to read more and judging how into the story and characters you are, I bet you want to write more. Let's make both of us happy and update soon haha... Thanks :)
kolfan88 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
So it's safe to say that I am officially OBSESSED with this story because I read the first chapter AT LEAST 3 times. LOL. I think you're a really great writer and the chemistry/tension Edward and Bella share is really great. Although I'm a little iffy about the non-canon couples, I'm going to see where you go with this because I think this story line is really fun. Update soon!

PS: I'm loving the length of your chapters..Keep it up!
sallyjayburton chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
amazing! cant wait for more! seriously lol
easilyobsessedctc chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I am in awe of this story! I LOVE how the chapters are so long and interesting! I do think there should be more Edward and Bella POV. And, thats all I got to say right now! UPDATE SOON!
lakers0604 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
the constant switching in POVs was confusing but the ch was ok.
VoidsOftheDark chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow!

hope you update soon!
smnthklly chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I'm so excited you started a new fic as I love both of your other ones but this one is brilliant! I already love the drama between Edward and Bella and I'm really excited to read the rest and find out what exactly happened and what will happen in the 3 weeks they have to spend together! Update soon because I just got over excited reading this chapter (can you tell?)
Boo0321 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG! I loved your other stories and I am so excited that you are starting a new one. I really liked how this one began- so angry but promising! Please update soon- I loved it!
WhisperedHopes chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Interesting start, can't wait for more!
ysosrsbsns chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ah the drama, I love it. It's not every day that you find a fic that starts with B&E hating each other right off the bat because of their failed relationship. Actually I don't think I've ever read one like that. Anyway, love it so far and can't wait to see how it all pans out.
Czarownica-Asia chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
omg!yay! another story from you? i am jumping up and down over here :):):):) anywho, enough of my excitement, this is great, very different from your other stories, i cannot wait to read more. please update soon! such a great start :)
FacesDown chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Great first chapter! I really love the drama. I also like the mystery around their break up. I can't wait to see it all unravel! I look forward to reading more!
emkayy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Umm...I'm confused. Why are they going to be in a cabin for 3 weeks together? Anyway, it was an interesting start to the story, although I really need some things cleared up. Update soon ]
9,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 .. Last Next »