Reviews for The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
0oBELLAo0 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
i love it and i can't wait to see what happens next
GoldenTresses91 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
This is by far my favorite story of yours that I have read. It's so human, and passionate! I especially loved that ending to the chapter... so sad, but sweet. Can't wait for the next one!

X Ever Yours, Lauren Nicole
MsElle chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I am in love with this story. I dont think you can update it fast enough. Please update it ;) Although, I honestly cant wait for some EandB action. Its KILLING me LOL.
YourTheReason chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Okay, so Im totally into this story. This was a great chapter! You write wonderfully. Like others have said the whole Alice/Edward scene... HA. I just kept shaking my head.. 'Dont do it.. Stop ... NO!' LOL.. So Great. I love the Drama.
tweety4be chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
More... more... I want MORE I tell you! *lol* Did I tell you yet your stories f*cking rule? Seriously dude, they do! I'm always hoping to find a mail of 'fanfiction' in my inbox and when I do I HAVE to read it ASAP haha.

Now I must honestly admit... I said before that I didn't read any other stories besides yours... Well I have to aplogise here, but I started reading some other story too (only one tho). You see, I was in DESPERATE need of more 'Edward & Bella' and started reading something else after a mate of mine told me about this fic. Great fic too, but honestly, I want more of yours! Just thought I'd let ya know ;) haha. Owh, and if you were wondering, I have read other fanfics before, of course! But recently I only read those written by you, because well 1. yours are the BEST ;) and 2. every day life is keeping me pretty busy... But I just couldn't wait for another update and had to get some 'Edward & Bella' elsewhere *oops* Sorry ;) hahaha.

So, you are deffo my fav fic writer at the moment. Keep it up I'd say!

I know you only burrowed the characters and made an ENTIRE different story and story line and different pasts etc... with them, yet I still kinda compare them to the orginal characters, sorry. Please keep that in mind while reading my reviuew haha. Not gonna say anything bad tho, because there just isn't anything bad to say about it! So here my notes about this chapter...

Honestly, Rosalie and Jacob? Whaha, it was kinda weird to be honest, I would have never ever come up with that myself! BUT, I did enjoy reading it hehehe *my naughty side is getting a kick out of it*

And Alice, owh I feel so sorry for Alice! But thank god Edward came to his senses tho, because honestly it would have made things even worse. Althou a little bit of 'dirty' action, I never say no to that ;) whaha. Hopefully Edward and Alice remain best friends, without things getting awkward.

And Jasper & Bella? Honestly, I'm not liking it... at all *lol* Not because I don't like Jasper, because I totally love Jasper actually. But he and Bella, nope not right. I just can't 'feel' it, you know?

And about Tanya I can only say one thing... Good job, whahaha *snickers*!

I know we will probably have to wait a long time before some 'Bella & Edward' action, but I hope to see SOME of it soon whahaha. But keep postponing the 'luvely duvley' as long as possible tho hehe. It makes this story interesting! But some 'ExB' is required to keep me happy *lol* Owh and I discovered I'm a bit of a dirty girl and like 'lemons' but only your type of lemons tho, I don't like it when they get too graphic, it has to stay romantic too! Yup, you write them VERY well.

One question and this might sound so stupid haha... But why on earth do they call it 'lemons' actually? I figured out pretty quickly what it means, but I have no idea why they call it like that... *feels dumb* I haven't bother googling it yet or asking someone about it, I'd figure I'd try asking you haha ;) So well...

So, was this review of any use? I don't think I ever wrote such a long review whahaha. I must REALLY like your stories ;)

Take care and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter! Or any of your other stories to be updated that is!

Have a great day!
melmelia chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
aaw! that is the sweetest thing! wow!

alot happened in this chapter, but wat id like to know is did jasper and bella sleep with each other?...pls update soon, i NEED to find out!

hun, cuz ur so awesome, ive left u a surprise on my profile...[be sure to check it out!]x
Scorpion Glow chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Awesome chapter.
MissGoldenDazz chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
this story is going to be the death of me!

oh my god, it's so good... i could do without any lemons that have bella and edward paired with anyone but each other... but wow. update time... haha jk... maybe :)
Marguex chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Another chapter well wriiten I really love it...so much drama in the story that it is awesome anyways keep up the good work and can not wait for the next chapter again excellent job on it
MKelly chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Your story is great! I love the cover art/character map/cabin pictures. Looking forward to reading more!
luffgreys4 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I was so excited when I saw you updated!

As much as I loved the Bella and Jasper interaction, the Jasper/Alice shipper in me can't help but hope that they get together in the end.

I will admit the Alice and Edward parts freaked me out a bit because I just don't see them together romantically or even sexually at all. And I really love them as best friends. But I am glad Edward stopped them and told Alice that he still loved Bella and that he didn't want to hurt Alice. I found it sweet that Alice was the first person Edward said I love you too. Now he just needs to tell Bella :)

Rosalie and Jacob were funny, I figured something would happen between them sooner or later, but not with Emmett in the room haha!

This angsty brooding Edward is so hott! I love it! The ending was my favorite part of the whole chapter. Edward has such a soft sweet spot to him and I loved him carrying Bella up to bed, tucking her in, and kissing her cheek, and then of course the next morning when Bella found his necklace.

I loved Bella's flashback of Edward giving her the necklace.

"I'll never take this off, Bella... You're with me, always."

That line felt completrely bittersweet to me, considering he still hadn't taken off the necklace, especially after all these years, and everything that went on between them. I wonder if he'll notice it's missing or if Bella will go and say something to him about it. I can't imagine him handling losing his necklace very well. I wonder if Bella will start to wear hers again.

I can't wait for the next update!
domisgone chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Oh please please PLEASE update soon! I know you just updated today, but I can't help it. :) I NEED MORE!

I want to find out what happens between everyone... I am SO interested in Bella's and Edwards relationship... Ugh to Tanya! And OH-NO to Alice! :S
kalaharaaol.com chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Ugh! Poor Bella Poor Edward! And that whole cabin may explode from all the sexing up but either way great fic!
tkeaton1 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
great story so far! Cant wait to read more!
Ctorrado chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
omg I love this story, too much drama, angst, ugh i'm dying here, this kids are going to be the death of me
9,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 601 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 .. Last Next »