Reviews for Time Travel Trouble
Onyx2589 chapter 15 . 5/8
You know, this story surprised me.
When I came across your page the night before, I thought " hmm? So the shitennou are in here...with the senshi? Sign me up"
After reading however, I am blown away by how simply incredibe the story turned out to be. Why isn't this canon? I demand for you to make this canon!
True enough the story was usagi/mamoru centric, but the senshixshitennou goodness was aplenty! And that's mode than I could've hoped for!
Granted, my OTP didn't have much in the way of development, but that's because it wasn't "her" jadeite. Even minako held off mostly until she had the healed kunz in her arms. Besides, I know it's coming - just gotta be patient.
In short, Time Travel Trouble was most certainly worth the time. An instant favorite.
now, on to "Can't let go".
Till then,
Write on!
Onyx2589 chapter 12 . 5/8
So...no one's dead...yet.
Surprising, really.
Onyx2589 chapter 11 . 5/8
Second favorite!
Kunz and minako are just so...ah! So fucking adorable!
Onyx2589 chapter 10 . 5/8
Kunzite and minako are so cute! Kawaii!
Gods help the poor bastards that try to take him away from her again.
Onyx2589 chapter 6 . 5/8
Ok, favorite chapter of the story by far - there's so much senshixshitennou goodness here I just don't know what to do with it.
Obviously I'm pleased that my OTP got to shine; I wish there were more mars/jadeite fics...
Mina and kunzite are moving along, hesitant sure but the link is there. We just gotta get rid of the other kunzite first.
Ami and zoisite can get along but that's about it.
But by far the pairing that shone the brightest was makoto and nephrite. Those two have the spark, I can see it!
Onyx2589 chapter 5 . 5/8
My response to the end of this chapter - huuuuh?
Onyx2589 chapter 4 . 5/8
OK, I'm seeing one issue here - you switch between first and third person too often.
If you're going to write in a certain view you have to be consistent otherwise you'll throw everyone off.
Onyx2589 chapter 2 . 5/8
Wow! That escalated quickly. Not that I'm complaining.
In have to admit, this is actually pretty good. It's a nice litlle What If? scenario that only a few writers are capable of pulling off. You, happen to be one of them.
I've skimmed through the reviews for the later installments of this series and I've got high hopes - this could turn out really good, or really bad. After all, pt.6 is where-
(_shut it you!)
Yikes!
Anyway, onward!
KageNoNeko chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
I love the twist you came up with now I will be going on to read the others.
FleurSuoh chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I loved this story! I'm so happy that I came across it! I'm looking forward to going to read the continuation of it. Thank you for writing story, I have greatly enjoyed it.
GeminiEyes chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Aww I missed them too lol
Starlit Warrior chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
This was so awesome! I loved the whole season, how Usagi character was better but didn't lose any canon characteristics! You did awesome! I gotta go read that others now! Lol!
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
How did they completely forget about theirselfs how?
HaiCamillaAnne chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
God I can't tell you how many times I cried! You are an awesome writter! Thanks for messing with my emotions and keeping me up all night, making me sleep all day!(:
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
This made me cry ;( it was ggggoooooooooddd