Reviews for A Light From The Shadow Shall Spring
ThurinRanger chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Oh my Valar...I am choking with laughter...
Epic disclaimer, by the way. ;)
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I'm right there with you!
:P
This poem is really well worded, and entertaining! I can't wait to read the rest. :)
Elemarth chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Kind of the wrong season, isn't it? I'm going to save this for Christmas. It's great!
Tamuril2 chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Aha! That was brilliantly done. mellon nin. I liked how you kept the rythme of the original going, but still added your own flare to it.

"In Mirkwood we always celebrate naked on Yule!" Classic Legolas going outside the box, or elven culture as it is this time. I love the fact that you had him be all cassual aboput the whole thing. And the part about the elleths was perfect. I'm sure quite a few fangirls were swooning as well.

Thanks for the light read and fun time. Keep up the great writing!

~Tamuril2
Adonnen Estenniel chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
I thought the tone and mood of this piece were perfect throughout, except in the last two stanzas; I felt you lost the intensity of previous words there. But overall, I thought this narrative poem was wonderful; the story you told here was emotional and deep.
Adonnen Estenniel chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
The emotion of this was well thought out. You accurately captured the Elf's emotion here in a very charming manner. The different aspects of the piece throughout the poem helped to expand upon the narrator's position in an effective way. Nicely done!
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Brilliant as always! I loved these!
Fireblade's song chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
I never could write good poems, and these are all very good. I'm making myself review everything I read today, and aren't you lucky, you're the only author I follow. _

The first poem made me laugh, and the other two seem to fit their respective topics well. Naturally, being a Legolas fangirl myself I enjoyed that one a bit more, but the one about Aragorn was also a decent summary of his life and tells his story without leaving out anything truly important to his life. Other than not naming Arwen, but I bet her name is hard to rhyme with. XD
KyMahalei chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
*sigh*

This is very sweet, NiRi. Nice to see you dabbling in poetry. You've done well with it.
ellfine chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
wonderful! nicely done!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
To answer your question of: Does anyone know where I can get some Legolas coasters?

"I wish I knew. I really do. I want some too!"

Not exactly up to your standards, but there you go.

I absolutely love LOTR! : )
yamina-chan chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
And this is nice as well.

It must have been painfull, this fight.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
XD

Great, I love it!

That's so true...it realy is! I agree, totally! XD
Elemarth chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Wonderful! You get the feelings across so well, and I like the way the poem looks, too. _
Lindale chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
A worthy 1st place.

ah! It rhymes! Didn't see that at first! I have never thought poems can rhyme at the end of a stanza! (thinking about it, I shouldn't say that to my Enlglish teacher, especially as we're doing poetry!)

Lindale