Reviews for A pain that can't be healed
teenageblockhead chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
While this was a very interesting and emotional story, you need to take a minute to read over your story before posting, because besides a few grammatical and spelling errors, this story was very good. There were a lot of places where you could have used a semicolon or conjunction. For example, the sentence "He did like the psychiatrist, he was friendly and polite, and seemed to understand" would flow more clearly with a semicolon instead of a comma after the word "psychiatrist."

And yes, Zack was OOC, but the fic still managed to be very touching and well-written. This sentence brought tears to my eyes: "Angela was gazing silently up at the roof, as if she could see through it, all the way up to heaven, where Zach would be."

So all in all, you have a really great fic that would be just that much better without the spelling and grammar mistakes. Keep writing!
Greytune chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I'm not offended. I actually find this quite genius. I know I would go mad if I were locked up for life.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Given the circumstance, it was fairly in character. Twas really sad though...This is the only reason I disagree with suicide...It leaves your family and friends in tiny, broken pieces...Poor Zack and poor everyone else.
Chocochino11 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
this story was so sad... practically had me crying... poor zack (
Grey Pezzola chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
AW! Poor Zach.

Is it right for me to say I love this story? I mean, it is very well writing and even if my favorite dork dies at the end, it is more of Zach! Keep writing! This tis amazing!
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Tha story was sad, yet well plotted and written :)

This is accually the first Bones story i've read... :S Oh well, it's good :D

Bec xx
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
wow... not entirely sure how I feel about this. Zach is definitely ooc here. But the chain of events is well put together. I guess he would be this fragile if his friends left him on his own to deal- which, the way the show is going seems to be happening. Self harm stories always bother me. Make me feel powerless to help. And I especially like Zach.

Probably, instead of exploring the phisicality of the act, i would emphasise more the emotional side...

Jane