Reviews for Kiss Me Please
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Thank you for writing this.
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012

ECSTATIC

TERRIBLY EXCITING!

Loved it all the way!
SSOTVDG chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
OH MY GOOD GODS! HES TOUCHING HIMSELF! *fans* oh hera that was just SO DAMN HOT! I'm glad i did some spelunking on your profile! (I knew i recognized your penn name... ive added you. :)) *Jumps around for joy* I just absolutely LOVED THAT! I do belive i need a cold shower.

Your story was... (gods! *rushes for water*) I think im in love with you! . Lol, jk. Though you do know how to make one hell of a good pre-smut and smut. :)

The big block of text just Blew. Me. Away. My face was practically INCHES from the screen as i read that. *Wriths with a giddy squeal*

I bet you had fun writing ALL OF THAT in first person... gosh knows i would! x3 *meniacal grin*

"I want you to take me to your bed and I want you to make love to me." *Falls to floor convulsing in pure bliss* i love it, i love it, i love it, I LOVE IT! Gosh! I just want to trap you in a death hug and thank you profuesly for the ammount of wounderful smut you posted!

...and then -Oh! and then- it got all sappy with the "Your beautiful" comment, but then it still didn't kill the mood! Thats just- BRILLIANT!

Your are such a wicked, wicked person! Then the smut... which is just beyond words! *gets a brilliant idea* *traps you in death-hug (Minus the death) and twirls you around happily* :) i more than loved it... and then the whole thing came together in a fluffy ending... and that was just SO cute! i could have passed out it was just so! *giggles* plan on ,maybe continueing this? Well, just in case im adding it. :)

...and now i am going to go read another of your fictions. :)

Warmest regaurds,

Firguratively *Grins* yours,

SSOTVDG
Ichi-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
sweet lov it ever thought of making a story around this? anyway lov it
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
that was awesome!
Karma2Ualwayz chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
*goes gaga like a little girl* Awz!

the ending was so

and it was hawt

luved it!

xD

Karma
Raeven chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hi you stories are amazing I wish I could write these kind of stories but I can't. Your style is great I love the way you present Snape and harry you bring a great edge to their characters. Yor very good at making your readers hot and bothered my hat goes off to you
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
WO WO!

Hooray for Teacher Seduction! I really liked this! It's the first I've read of this pairing and I'm sure it's not going to be the last! D

Me (Pirate!): *Stealing lots of HarryxSeverus Stories* Mwahahaha I WILL PERSEVERE! Aagckt too much smut! *Nose bleeding* Ah! I'm melting! *Leg spaz!* Cabbaged!

You: Oh shit did I do that... *Strolls away from the crime scene looking all innocent!

Me (Pirate!): Mwahaha I conquer all! NO SMUT shall bring me down! But honestly this was amazingly gooD!

Okay, back to serious busines!

I really like your sentences the way you contrast them from short to long! Either, soon I'm going to read your multi-chaptered one but going to get the one shots out of the way first lol!

Amazing story, keep us the GREAT WORK!

Don't forget, the force is always with you!

Heh heh!Ja ne

HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
So hot, so cute, so AW. That was smexy. IDC if that's a word or not.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was so sweet!

You've done agreat job!

I really love this story!

KUdos
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
god.

I adore Everus and Harry together.

Theres just something about themm...

They are probably my second fav pairing. After Siri/Harry .

great job!

I loved it.

Keep up the god work, love.

nickee .
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
HOT! with a hint of fluff, just the way I like it )
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009