Reviews for Baker's Chocolate
jai ho x chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
i read this a few years ago, loved it, and just had to read it again! it's such a cute story, i love to believe that edward is a little more normal and that he loved at least ONE other person in all his years!
Bellaangel383 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
i love it!
asthesunshines chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
so cute!
Hollywood007 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Fantastic story. I really like how you tied it together with his initial relationship with Bella. Great title too.
ttttrer chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Hey its Alexis-Jane from the twilighted review thread great story I love a happy ending lol
birdspotting chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
aw *wipes tear this was cute it made me cry! i actually read this cause my best friend read it and made me read it! i never thought it be so cool!
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Great Story...I saw reference to it in one of Marykat's stories. I love MK...she's the sweetest...and I loved your story...excellent!
like smoke in my lungs chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Aww, this is such a sweet story! It's a good explanation for why Edward would have been so scared of Bella running away even after she had long excepted what he was.

Only thing I don't like is that he had anoter love other than Bella...but it's much more realistic. Life isn't perfect, and love certinally isn't either. )
kittkatt123 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
this story was so cute.

i loved it so much.

great job writing it.
Scarlet Paige chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Great story! I wanted to keep reading, you should explore more stories like this! The love in Edwards words are truly sincere!I am trying to capture Edwards past as well, have a look and tell me your thoughts if you don't mind!
mysecondreality chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
This was a sweet story. Short, but sweet. I was suprised at Bella's reaction; I had expected her to be at least a little irked that he had kept the secret from her so long. Your story offers a good explanation of why Edward has such negative views of himself. I really enjoyed this, and I'll have to look into more of your work:)
mysecondreality chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
I know you said Nessie is almost in her teenage years, or something like that, but do you know her exact age? That would make it easier for my mental visualization.
mysecondreality chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I like your exposition, and your voice is wonderful! I don't really like the name Miranda, haha, but other than that the story is perfect so far!
xLove-Hate-Relationshipx chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I like this idea, and couldn't find any errors. This is my way of returning the favor. xDD
GatorGirl chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
I really like your story. I've always wanted to know more about Edward before he became a vampire.