Reviews for Masked Love: A Real Fairytale
Luna25684 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Love it! Hope to fine out more about Roxas and Riku soon!
NamiWitch chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
FUCK YEA I LIKE THE GUY BEHIND THE MASK! "That I am the hottest thing you have ever seen and that you want to pull me into a closet and ravish me?" Roxas answered, pulling a persuasive smirk onto his very tempting lips." WAIT FOR ME ROXAS! OHMYGOD! I KNOW HE'S A VAMPIRE NOW! AND HOT DAMN I LOVE BADBOYS! YOU NEARLY MADE ME FANGASM WITH ROXAS' SEXINESS! Great Chappy :3
NamiWitch chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
*Claps ten times* Once again Roxas continue acting like this you will wake up in my bed tomorrow morning. Legit. FINALLY! He finally realized she wasn't just a game to him! Thumbs up to you Roxas! *thumbs up* Great Chappy! :3
NamiWitch chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
HOLY FUCK DUCK! *QUACK!* That's really all I can say for this chapter besides that it was freakin awesome! Great Chappy! :3
NamiWitch chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Now I feel like he's a vampire again. URGH! SO CONFUSING! *bangs head on table* One moment I think hes an Incubi and the next I think hes a Vampire. THIS IS SO HARD! (that's what she said!) sorry it was too tempting! Great Chappy :3
NamiWitch chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
I take back what I said I think Roxas is a Incubi (Incubus)! It's so freakin obvious! How the hell did I not see it before?! Right when you said that Roxas could make anybody feel the way he was making Namine I was just like fucking hell! How retarded am I?! Of course hes a Incubi! He's too sexy and seductive and he has that ancient talking way and hes too touchy-feely! I feel ashamed for not realizing sooner. *bows head* but if he's not a Incubi this suddenly got really awkward. Great chappy :3
NamiWitch chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
"His eyes sparkled with fulfilled satisfaction, and his tingling touch turned forcibly passionate as he tightened his hands around her now arched waist, "Good," he huskily breathed into her ear, his hot breath hit her neck and her lips parted slightly, "because I don't want to fight it anymore," he muttered gruffly as he bent down and light kissed her neck, just below her ear. His touch was that of that of a feather, and his warm, comforting, heavy breath hit her skin as he dragged his moist lips down her neck, and she gasped softly as he paused - his lips once again gracing her skin just below her lightly defined jaw."
Seriously, are you some kind of fortune teller? Did you see me reading this in the future and decided to torture me? Are you trying to kill me? I'm going into cardiac arrest at this very moment :p
Great Chappy
p.s. STOP TRYING TO KILL ME! IT HAS ALREADY SUCCEEDED THREE TIMES :3
NamiWitch chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
"Their bodies were so close that she could feel the rise and fall of his chest against her; his hot breath flowed against her skin and his lips brushed against her ear, "Really? Are you sure, because, Namine - I can be anything, and I mean anything, you want." He confessed in a husky, passionate, truthful tone. She nearly went limp in his arms in reaction to the allure in voice, but quickly caught herself by wrapping her arms tighter around his neck. She unconsciously gripped the back of his collar tightly and in response he tightened his hold around her waist."
I have once again died. STOP KILLING ME! Roxas should stop being so damn sexy before I hunt his ass down and have 'fun' with him ;) lol! But seriously he's too freakin sexy to handle. Great chappy :3
NamiWitch chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
"She felt him smile against her skin and chuckling at her reaction he slowly began to pull away; but instead of moving quickly like she expected, he did something that she had only seen in movies, and had never personally experienced - he slowly dragged his nose lightly across her cheek to her jaw and then to her neck, he lingered there for a moment, inhaling deeply as he did, and she felt his hands grip her tighter. A small gasp escaped her parted lips and she unconsciously dragged her hands lightly from his shoulders to the back on his neck where she intertwined her fingers gracefully within his hair."
This is where I died.
R.I.P
NamiWitch December 12 1999-September 25 2012
This is my grave. WHY CANT BOYS LIKE ROXAS EXIST?! If only life was that perfect...
Great Chappy :3
NamiWitch chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Roxas sounds like he's old school in this chapter, is it just me? I'm having the feeling that he's a vampire but that's just me I'm obsessed with blood-suckers and the idea of Roxas being a vampire is just...Sexy! :3 Of course if Vanitas was a vampire it would be sexy too but I think he'll be better as a Incubus and Sora should be a... UNICORN! Lol, now I'm babbling, but beware I'm going to review every damn chapter even though I'm mad late.
NamiWitch chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I read the ending and the my first thought was "Roxas is a stalker!" but then I was like "Awww that's cute!" and then I was just like "What if Namine is taking a poop, changing her pad, or taking a shower? Roxas is a pervert!" and then I was just like "Buuuut he's HOT!" :3 I like!
Maskedgirl3 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
UPDATE! PLEASE! _ The story is getting intense!
Maskedgirl3 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Why am I thinking that Roxas is a vampire? haha too much twilight _
Yourfan23 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
As i was reading it I saw your name come and I want what you got to *$%?$!* kidding me? Anyway on a brighter Side nice story.
BlackButterfly9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010