Reviews for Giving Up
cara9001 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
I love it it was so sad and I hope u do more G/V stories sometime you do a wonderful job on them
Alicia Renee chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
Nooo Veggie was wrong! *sob* Go after him you spoiled brat!

I loved it so much,and it instantly made me wanna read "Letting Go" again! I cried twice in this one,but like eight times in the other! You have amazing writing skills!
Wham Bam Bacon Ham chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
-cries hystericly- That was SO sad! TT

Poor Vegeta, he'll never see Raditz again...

Other than that, AH-MAZING story! :D

Too, bad it had to end like that... :(

-sigh- at least he gets Goku in the sequel. :)
CheekyHolmes chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
Fucking heart wrenching...really. *tearing up* Poor Vegeta. The determination to see each other again and the assurance that they will, and me the reader knowing EXACTLY what happens. Ugh. It's giving me cramps. *whines* I should put myself out of my misery and go read Letting Go for some GXV goodness. *sigh* Still, an excellent prequel despite how depressing it is (the sadness is necessary for the story to come, I suppose).
LittleMissStark chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
I caught it, i wish i had read this first ) poor veggie! ( im gad in the end of "letting go"...is that right? lol everything turned out prefect for him )
dinamicus chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Really is a sad end, but is a great work and it's a consolation to know that there is a sequel. Thanks for sharing this story.
Anisney-Robin chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
Up until the end I thought that this was going to be an alternate timeline sort of story, and that it would continue.

But then I read your author's notes at the end and I seriously started crying!

That's so sad and horrible! I feel so bad for Vegeta, its heartbreaking. But yet it confuses me as to why he'd still get killed by Goku and Picollo when his entire motive for getting Goku to join him was different.

Wouldn't he have told Goku about defeating a despicable lord tyrant and about Vegeta's pain? Why would he still threaten Goku and take Gohan away if he didn't want him to destroy Earth and help him conquer planets anymore? I is so confuzzled! lol
dudidudidam chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
So intriguing!

Thank you for sharing the story with us!

I do hope you will update soon! :)
NiceNipps chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
I was in tears when Raditz finally realized what Frieza had taken out. Even though I knew it was coming.
Anisney-Robin chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Dangit! Continue...PLEASE! I want to know more!

You're making me shake with anticipation because you stopped the chapter at a cliff hanger. I want to know what will happen to them both.

If it was a cub, whose was it? Raditz's?

I eagerly await your next chapter.
Mitsuru6 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
how could you! T.T

it was Radits', ne? Radits was the father, ne? T.T

update soon!
XxKuroyoxX chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
Aw noo, he lost the cub aww, this is a really great story, sad but great, i hope to see more soon
Julesie chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Zarbon actually helped! I thought it was going to be Jeice because of your warning XD

Great chapter hun, can't wait to read more, even though I know what is going to happen *zips mouth* I will not tell a soul _
NiceNipps chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Zarbon actually helped a Sayian escape? I love it. Now to see what Radditz will do to get Vegeta out.
balthezarian chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
Intense, provocative, and endlessly captivating!