Reviews for Choose Your Battles Wisely: Greenwood Prince 1
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Aww, its autumn here, but your story made me feel like swimming. Also, try telling my sister not to push people in the water. (sister says to delete that, she says she is not going to be compared to Gimli.)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Funny and cute!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was definately a unique way to make friends. Good story.
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I like the way you had their relationship change. Water fights have been known to break OR make friendships.

Nice :)
NightRise chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
great job

~!~
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aww...I love this, the two of them are so cute...and I'd like to get in a water fight with them...
Ron chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Awesome! You captured their relationship so well! Loved it...PLEASE write another. :)
Melibells chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was very cute;) and very fun to read. I appreciate that your writing evokes a lighthearted atmosphere that goes along so well with the scene you portrayed as well as the friendship between him and gimli:)
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Interesting way to start them on the friend path D
Juana chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
That was great! I kinda felt in the book that there wasn't really a good "peace" scene between Legolas and Gimli. They just went from hating each other to being friends, without much explanation. This was a hilarious depiction of what that could have looked like. A little OOC, but in a good way.
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
While I read I laugh and giggle in turns. It sounds probable that their friendship started that way and I like this chapter. Thank you for sharing it with us.
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
oh, that's great. I think I rememnber reading this when it was on your other account. And I still love it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Charming! Absolutely charming! I liked it! :D
Artemis Mitera chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You know, I like it. The chances of this happened to anyone, in real life, is quite likely. Its something relatable; also nice.
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was cute! That's a rather light hearted version of how those two became friends, I like it.