Reviews for The Right Side of Wrong
I am really trying to figure out why Bella seems to think that Edwards haircut is a decision of importance on par with, say, buying a house. Or getting a sex change.
I would never punish my husband for grooming himself, that's just stupid.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Well the story got ruined for me after Bella wanted to be a cry baby and snitch on Emmett. dumbass
hhhh chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
very cute story. lighthearted, but with a plot. Loved it. Also, it did not get boring at all.
hhhh chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
loved it!
twimoma chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Loved this story!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oooooh, someones in trouble! ;-)
evilnat chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Someone recd this on Facebook. So I thought I'd give it a go.

Poor Edward. Hes gonna have to go for the grand gesture!
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love this fiiiiiic! I'm just sorry I haven't reviewed earlier!
Fleur24 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Those boys never grow up[!

""Peter and—"

"Peter! What's he doing in town?"

"I don't know I didn't get to talk to him that much because newly divorced Jessica Skankley showed up and ruined the moment."

He pouted and peeked in one of the bags before pushing it aside and walking over to me. He kissed me softly and smiled. "You shoulda put her in the freezer."

"Alice said the same exact thing!"

He tapped his head. "She is my sister. A brilliant, scheming, evil one at that."" Yep siblings say the same things sometimes.

""So, which one of them is sleeping on the couch tonight?" Carlisle joked.

We all answered simultaneously. "Emmett."

"Of course, why didn't I guess that?" Carlisle teased."" HAHA what a great way to end a story!
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
I love how Bella won the bet about Alice coming in with shopping bags. I also love how she learned her lesson about meddling in Edward and Bella's life.

Carlisle and BElla's relationship is pretty cool. I don't normally read all human stories, but this one was really good.

""Edward leaned over close to my ear. "Dad! Ask Mom to make Butterscotch pie!"

Carlisle chuckled and I pushed Edward off me. "Go away, he didn't ask you," I teased.

Edward whined and I turned my attention back to the phone. "Can you ask her to bring a loaf of French bread?" I heard Edward whine again. "And the Butterscotch pie?" I mumbled, to which Edward cheered.

"Of course, I know she'd do anything for that spoiled rotten son of hers."

"You're not claiming him now?" I teased.

"Nope, no way. Not me," he laughed.

Edward pouted in his corner, knowing we were picking on him."" HAHA Edward's pouting!
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
HAHA Edward has to buy Bella a pair of shoes!
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I love how Esme helped Bella out alot!

""Rosalie slapped his hand. "Now I know your mom taught you better than that."

I looked over at Esme who was trying to hold back a laugh. She looked at Emmett and nodded.

He pouted, putting his hands in his lap. "Sorry," he mumbled."" HAHA Emmett got busted!

""Edward, get a move on! Finish that cupcake and stop teasing Emmett!" Jasper was all riled up now, his face starting to turn colors. Everyone was really getting into it.

Alice squeezed Jasper's arm, bringing him down a notch, before turning back to me."" HAHA Esme and Jasper are really into this !
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
""My cell phone vibrated against my thigh and I fished it out of my pocket. I held it up to my ear. "Jasper," I greeted.

"Edward," he replied, and I could almost feel him nod his head in that southern-gentleman way that always impressed Alice."" I love how Southern gentlemen do that, its awesome!

""What is smoked paprika?"

He launched into an informational lecture about the spice, and I cut him off somewhere around 'annum pepper' and 'cerasiforme' something or other. "Jasper? I didn't need to know the origin of it, I just need to know what it looks like at the grocery store."

I could almost feel him blush. He was such a nerd sometimes."" Jaspewr Whitlock is a handsome nerd!

OOOOOO Emmett's dead!

YAY Bella and Edward are gonna get married!