Reviews for The Cow and the Riceball
uyay chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
who are you kidding? Of course Shigure will still flirt with Touru, and the boys (all three of them, now) will beat him up for it... Duh... I mean, can you really see Shigure just stopping? No way! Lol, cool story.
jacksperluvr chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
I liked your story and I liked that at the end you offered a glimpse into the future.
Daz01D chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Very good poor shigure oh well he will find a girl in there school
kyoshirowolf chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
did someone say cookies?

loving it so much, love the bet idea too!
DazeDandBoreD chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
thanks for the snow white reference when he was play the flute .
NekoHoodieGirl chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
I didn't really like the fact Kyo was such a jerk in the series to Tohru, but overall, I love the series!
sarah chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
that was a great chapter now where is my cookie?
miss fluffykins chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I think your being like Tohru, and is being too modest.I love the end bit cause its sooo fluffy and kawai!
rAnDoM-gIrL545 chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
I love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
oor Shii-chan! Can't "flirt" with Tohru without having the living life out of him being beat. Anyway. LOVE IT. My fav chapter was when she ran aways from home for a while...heh.. im aomewat cheesy...
He-he chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
you accidently out haruhi-kun. do you by any chance watch Ouran High School host club?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
NNOOOO! ENDING NO SUCK! IT GOOD! anyways you almost pinpointed his character.(i lied again!) you pinpointed it, well just .1 cm to go. he's... sweeter. IT MAKES ME GO CRAZY LIKE THOSE GIRLS IN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB! Rin... evil... so mean to Haru-chan and Tohru-chan... TohruxHaru 4eva! Rin break haru's heart!Tohru no break harus heart. tohru is pure. OMG I LOVE IT!
Mwuhahahaha chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
WONDERFUL! Haru's a little out of character though. He is usually stern. That was perfect making him play the flute!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2010