Reviews for The Winged Baby
Death By Insanity chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I'm sad to see that so many authors haven't updated since 2012. I had to stop reading and now I'm getting back into it and still many people haven't updated. I hope you do soon.
purpleluva4eva chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it its so awsome lol by the way will max and fang date or fall in love? im a huge fan of Fax and one more question is the Pack going to be in the next chapter? im also a fan of Jax (Jacob and Max)
-purpleluva4eva

p.s FLY ON!
LoveTheBade chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Update?
Karate bookworm1 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Omg! It's angel! U gotta update! P.s pm me when u update plzā€¦ couldn't be bothered logging in.
savannah chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oon i loooooooooooooooooooooove ittttttttttttttttttttt!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Update I read this story over and over every week cause I love it sooooo much
The person chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
This is sooooooooo amazing please update even though it's been like 3 and 1/2 months this is the best story on this whole site!
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
OMG! THIsIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Please please please please please please please Please please please please please pleeeeeaaase UPDATE BEST STORY I EVER READ!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
UPDATE IMMEDIATELY!
Someone ur not chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE OR CHUCKY AND HIS WIFE WILL COME AFTER YOU BY THE NEXT MONTH! JK chucky and they arent real. Hehe yes i love horror but im serious, please...write...more!
Thanks!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Interesting story idea. R u gonna finish this
RankPup8 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
love your story!
Ashley chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
please make more chapters like 5 more! they r so good!
Ashley chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
When is the next chapter going to be out? I really wanna know. The story is excellent and I love the plot of Max being Emmett's and Rosalie's daughter well wrote well wrote.