Reviews for A Gripping Surprise
Fancyunicorn chapter 3 . 4/17
wtf do mean your not in love? YOU JUST GAVE EMMETT YOUR VIRGINITY! accept it
Khyharah chapter 24 . 3/30
I absolutely adore this story. Emmett is so dominant yet still fun, Bella is perfect, love what u did with Rosalie. Excellent story all around :)
ObnoxiousReader chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
So good! I didn't want it to end !
zaliyak chapter 24 . 8/25/2013
i think there should be more to this epilogue!
Sinvisigoth chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Aw I actually feel kinda bad for Edward at this point. He seems like a decent guy in this story and not only is he being cheated on but is concerned he may be doing something wrong. Think this is only the second time I've ever felt sorry for him. lol. Good characterisation :)
acwale chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
Great story! Just read it for the second time, although it has been a while. I really loved your Bella/Emmett pairing. Their chemistry was great, but you also portrayed a very real love story between the two. A natural and unexpected fall for both of them was a great way to go. Also liked that Edward didn't completely go off the deep end and managed to find someone else.

Like a few other reviewers, the beginning of the first chapter is almost scary. I wondered if she was about to be taken without her consent. I guess that feeds into the later part of the story where he said that he just wanted sex and didn't expect to fall in love. Also, I would have liked to see a bit more of Jasper. Perhaps interacting with Emmett or Bella.

Great job overall. Congratulations on your first completed story. Would love for you to do another Bella/Emmett pairing. You have a good feel for both characters.
it's simply me n you chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Very cute wedding. It's so Emmett!
it's simply me n you chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Rosalie is loosing it! Maybe Edward & Emmett will be able to work together to save Bella from Rose.
it's simply me n you chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
"You need to know that I'm in love with you and I'm going to make you mine."

That is one of the sweetest lines ever. I am enjoying this story. i really like Emmett & Bella together. Just wondering how you're going to get the family to see what's going on. Will just have to keep reading.
Bell 1 chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
Cute story. Glad you finished it. Although, as many may say, I would have liked to read more. Also, I would have liked to read some of Bella & Emmett after her change.

This was a good and happy ending though. ;D
Now I want to know the story of how he named it Swan Lake. LOL

Maybe it makes me mean, but I am glad they disposed of Rosalie. That girl went insane and they were never going to "tame" her. I like how Edward was forgiving and the twist you threw in there for how she must have fallen for him. ;)

Enjoyable story. Only one suggestion for your next story...or if you choose to for this one sometime...find a beta to help you "clean up" some grammar/spelling things. Other than that, it was an EXCELLENT story! Thank you for writing it. :D
vepattinson chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
Honey, I loved the story too perfect parabens you write really well.
Emmet and Bella so hot and paixonante, hard to find so thanks for that.

Any error in English sorry Brazilian and I live in sao paulo my english is bad kkk
KCLutz4475 chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Too funny loved it
KCLutz4475 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
hmmm i wonder how they will deal with the return of the family...
KCLutz4475 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Damn... and I thought that this was a o/s... so ready for more
Charlie Belle chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Oh no now! I love this story so much, it simply wonderful.