Reviews for The Dead
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/16
Finally they are admitting it to each other! About time!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is one of the best series I've read. Wonderful!
Lovetb chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You bring such joy and so many tears in re-reading your stories -such depth.
cela whitney chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i am glad sookie took her turning so calmly. who'd of thunk it?
on a fanfic kick chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I rarely write reviews but I had to stop here and say this is some of the most poignant writing I have ever read. Totally brought tears to my eyes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Love it! More!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You really know how to set a scene & paint a picture. I could feel the dirt fly when Eric landed.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I love Pam... I really do. She's sarcastic and hilarious, but deep down, she feels; she cares; she LOVES... and she's right. It WAS about effing time! lol
duffie83 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I'd read this story when I first stumbled upon fan fic net; truly it was so incredible that I kept browsing and exploring though I'd not yet created an account. So happy that I've rediscovered it on someone's favorites list so I can now put it on mine. Thank you for a rich tale that had me smiling, smirking, and fighting tears at various points in the narrative. So, so beautiful, again thank you.
luvvamps chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
SWEET!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
" Don’t worry, I tell her, she didn’t come back for you.

" _

i like how pam gets to feel them from both sides.
cheers2302 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Another great story! Thank you for these!
Nyah chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I thin this was my favorite part yet. I know this is an Eric/Sookie story but it's Pam I'm really falling in love with. I love the beautiful and bizarre nature of the bonds between the three of them. I love that Sookie came back closer to Pam in many ways than to Eric.

"...to knock their heads together and make them realize that time is short for all of us." This was great. I love that Pam, the trickster, is also the guide.