Reviews for Jericho Road
greenboredom chapter 1 . 3/14
This was such a magnificient one shot story. The writing's some of the most beautiful, tightely worded and meaningful I've ever encountered. Definitely would love to read a second parter of this any day.
Coeur-de-lys chapter 1 . 1/25
Nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I loved it. I didn't always get exactly what harry was talking about but i loved it anyways. It reminded me of my favorite fanfic righter tira nog. You should read some of here's. Might give you some good ideas.
her illusion chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i'm really fussy about fics being realistic so there're many questions this raises - what's harry working as?why don't his friends miss him?they have so much history that it doesn't sound right that they would just fall into bed like that - but with that said,i liked the whole thing about how they could relate..snape not wanting harry to touch him and harry understanding that was brilliant! :)
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was beautiful. I loved it. It was so sweet and loving it made me feel all gushy inside.
squirrelsarecool chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was so beautifully written and heartwarming. I loved it. :)
Kaitlin Reishus chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
you should write more this story was really good. I saw the whole thing in my mind :D
Reynardetta chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was beautifully done. Kudos!
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I loved it. I love insecure Severus! He deserves love and who better to show him that then Harry? I liked the way you portraited the characters and I love the way you write. Beautiful!

Betty
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
interesting, very gentle.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Heartbreakingly sweet. Wonderful.
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Holy crap did I love this story. It was absolutely beautiful. Harry's patience and gentleness. The look at Snape's life and how truly broken he was. It was heart wrenching. Really. I started sniffling at the end. It was very very well done. You should be very proud of yourself. Thank you for sharing this story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Good story; but will it really be permanent? Harry doesn't like girls, and Snape does (or at least he did). So far Severus is content to take what Harry wants to give, and will likely feel obliged to accept the situation to once again, protect Lily's son. But what happens the day Severus turns to look at a woman, just because?

Again, nicely done.
naughty-as-candy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was beautiful. Really really well done, it was wonderfully writen. the sensitivity you showed by writing Severus in that way was excelent. Seriously, i loved how you wrote Severus, he was sensitive and insecure. He was human instead of a 2d character. I look forward to reading more of your fics. :D

x