Reviews for Influence
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
'Now he had his pen and he was never going to give it back, even if he begged!' This made me laugh so hard! I love this story!
SarcasticAss chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
That was good, why don't you make an another chapter?
gosai-girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really should not be laughing at this fic as loudly as I am (which is not loudly at all but my house is completely silent, so it's all relative) because everyone in my house is asleep, but I simply cannot help it. This fic is SO funny. I absolutely loved the line about lopping Vidic's hand off and putting him out of his misery! Hilarious. And Desmond swinging the lamp at Lucy was fantastic, too. The line about making a noise like Altair would make was fantastic, and I loved the description of the lamp hitting the door and vibrating up Desmond's whole arm.

The line about making a face like Altair's and looking retarded made me laugh out loud! It was so funny, and while I feel bad for laughing at the word retarded, it's just a funny word when put into context like this! So funny.

Love the fic! Thanks for posting.
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Aw man! I wish there was more.
callalili chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Huh. Very interesting. Desmond is snarky and it's amusing, and furthermore it makes a nice contrast against the overall dark tone of the story. I love the tone. It's so sardonic. (And snarky, have I mentioned snarky?) Perfectly in fitting with Desmond's character-the little we've seen in-game, anyway, and this fic did wonders to expand on it.

If you need a beta, I humbly offer my services.

And I may have said this already, but I adore the snark.
Nieki chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
An awesome fic!

Desmond's POV is really, really well done. I love how you give us a little glimpse of what's going on in his head. It sounds so very realistic-that just might be what he was thinking.
That L Chap chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Desmond didn't have anywhere NEAR enough character development in the game, so Iheartily give thanks to you for giving us a little glimpse into his mind. The bit where Desmond attempted to give his "best I am Altaïr the Assassin and You Will Be Intimidated By Me look" had me in stitches. Keep up the good work!

P.S. A sequel woulld be awesome!
honoo girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Ah! Very nice, I really enjoyed it. It surprised me to see that you were also an Assassin's Creed fan. My brother and I play it all the time, our new game is argueing over what is better, an assassin or ninja. I also piss my brother off by telling him no matter how many knives a guy has hidden on him, Sasuke could still kick his ass. As usual, your writing style always makes me grin like an idiot. Your stories can always make me laugh.
FaintlyAlarming chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That game is awesome. I haven't played all the way through to the end yet, but I have heard that it's a pretty big letdown, though.

Loved the story, I really hope that you'll write some more for this fandom in the future.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
X3 Aww, Desmond, poor thing
Ellise chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i just found this site & ive been a fan of Assassins Creed since it came out on Xbox. Ur writing is great and i think u should keep it up. Its good because ur not one of those people who drawl on about insignificant stuff, like peoples appearances or every single thing that is going on in the room. Just keep writing, even if u get frustraited with it.
bellus chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Let me get this down first, i've never even heard of Assassin's Creed before in my entire life [that i'm aware of], maybe it isn't very popular here in southern california or whatever, but when i saw that you had written something for it i immediately looked it up and read it's storyline. [courtesy of wikipedia and other websites]

I'm not hooked but i'm definately looking for other stories about Desmond that are great like yours. :D

My favorite lines:

“I’m looking for the doctor’s pen. He misplaced it.”

Desmond stiffened. “A pen, huh? What’s so special about a pen?”

:) once again i love your writing!
Prtyjedi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was a very nice story. It began very well and the writing was good, and funny, but at the exchange between Lucy and Desmond it faltered a little, maybe seemed a little out of pace. But otherwise a very good story. The Desmond perspective is a plus since I haven't seen much of that (which is ironic considering that he's the real main character). To summarize the summary, a job well done.
Avur chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Very nice story. I like the light and humorous tones and it's really refreshing to see a Desmond story now and again amongst a sea of Altairs :)
greenfieldnews chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This is a really god story, because it allows the reader to get inside desmond's head, instead of altair. His thoughts seem very in character and realistic. Nice!