Reviews for Maybe Next Year
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
You know what, I don't care if you think it's "eh". Because I loved it! It made me happy - I love those one shots that are short, but don't feel rushed and jump from year to year. And this one was particularly good. Great job!
Jii chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
One of the best SasuSaku stories I've read! The characters didn't act out of place, and the plot was really cute.

I usually don't submit reviews because I end up forgetting what my login is; but after reading your profile however, I found it funny that we have the same name, age and we both live in Hawaii. _
Fa chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
that was good, i liked the ending! so cute!
JayleeJ chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was clever and cute. Awesome combination. Great job. D

hypheniated chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
awesome prompts...

adorable...Man, Sasuke's an idiot XP
pinkgrace2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I LOVE IT! so kawii!

im not in japan in america! i ant no stakr or any thing! my couz is just like sasuke im like sakura and my friend is naruto! i waz in the same problem! so my couz saved me!

oh! and my user name is on cartoon doll emporieum! bye!
the tomato chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
it is love ...kinda wish it could happen this way it fits them some how

great job your spelling is amasing
SakuFlame chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
iloved it, :D,
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
this is so sasuke throughout the whole story with his abrupt answers and dominant personality! absolutely love it!
UchihaSakura4 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
qwasz chapter 1 . 1/11/2009 sweet!

SasuSaku fluff makes me feel all warm and happy inside xD
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
omg the best new years resolution. yesh.

and so much like sasuke-kun to follow tradition. ;]
neon kun chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
oh, cool. it's pretty good.
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
awesome fic! I love this plot. D The way you ended it was really nice too. Keep up the good work!
slstmaraudersjple chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Thank you for writing this. I've kinda been feeling down/confused lately, and I had the sudden urge to read a cute one-shot story, and I came across yours. It's really cute. Thank you so much. I feel lots better. I'm gonna put you on my Author Alerts. I hope you put out more cute one-shots in the future!

- slstmaraudersjple