Reviews for Maybe Next Year
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hahaha/! I like it!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Okay. So this is pretty much the most adorable thing ever
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LMAO! I love this!xD Haha. Poor Sakura..or not? ;D
Burning Impossible chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
but it's so CUTE! D lovelovelove
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
XD You know what's like, the funniest thing ever? When I was considering making a New Years resolution, I thought about cutting down on my muffin intake. But then I was all like. Nah. (:

But uh, anyway. HECK ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR? This was flippin' amazing. I suck at titles so bad that I use song titles, and they were not related shorts - they were like, fragments that came together to form one big, beautiful, splendiferous whole! LykeferSirius.

I love how you used the thing about the watch, and the grass clippings in her hair, and the ID on her arm - you got them all in there so seamlessly it was like they weren't even prompts at all, just natural parts of the story.

You do Sasuke's POV so well. It's freaking phenomenal. Like, you portray him as a HUMAN BEING, but still his usual cold, aloof, stick-up-ass-ish self. XD

And the last part. MAN, that was so awesome. Where he was all like, "I do not accept," and he hasn't had enough, and the countdown, and he's like "You. Will not give up on me," and how he'd like to kiss her, and so he says he's gonna kiss her, and then he does kiss her, and how's it's clumsy and awkward and messy and BEAUTIFUL.

Yeah. Yeah. I loved this. :D Thanks so much, Jen. -huggles-

But, ah, do you know that Sakura is actually older than Sasuke...? XD
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love it! It's so cute!

A very good treat to start the year!

thanks! )
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i luv it!
OVER-bridges chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aww that was so cute! D Geez Sasuke, so demanding.
acl03395 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love:)

It's so sweet, especially at the end.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw.. That is so cute~

And reminds me of the fact that I haven't kept any of my resolutions either.. I think. :P

Good work!
lll chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
aw, so cute. I love when he says, "you will not give up on me". SO sweet.

74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5