Reviews for Drifting Skies
nezukunn chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I..I..I nearly cried while reading this! YOU'RE AWESOME! It's too touching! Hold on, I'll go get a tissue. -sniff-

While I was reading this, my heart was clenching like hell, man! You should totally become a novelist or something! -sniff- This is the best I've read so far! You're too awesome for words to describe!

UUUUWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!
Aprillis chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wonderful! I love the way you wrote this ;_; I can already feel the emotions flowing out of Alto and Sheryl. And 'I left my heart in San Francisco' is a good choice :)
redskyy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
You have such a firm and solid grasp on Alto and Sheryl, and these two pieces exhibit that so perfectly. Not only have we seen the many happy moments of them together, but this nice double look into them apart. I especially enjoyed Sheryl's side of the story, as you could just feel the emotion between them.

I love your humor stories, but you write the serious ones so very well. I hope to see more soon.
Mikorio chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Incidentally, I was listening to Shinkuu no Diamond crevasse when I started reading this. I restarted the song as I read the lyrics and I could actually see the last scene in my head. The fact that Shinkuu had no music accompanyment made the experience all the more real.

LOVE your story. This is going to be my official mind-theater rendition of the ending. The events are just so realistic that I can see it all happening right after the (terrible) anime ending.
kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
that was beautiful. i loved every second of reading it!
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
NIce! I love it!
Lo-lo chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Beautifully written and intensely emotional.
gppr chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh the irony... she just wanted for him to ask her to stay, yet he was ready for saying much more... *sighs*I just love how your write AxS, Steshin.
hessan chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
d-_-b Emotional without being a bad emo, accurate characterizations, and overall a good one.
kidimpulse213 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I haved three words for this fic like Alto had three words for Sheryl...

I love it.
arcangelus chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
about time now stesh.

depiction of ranka is 100% accurate.

turned my heart into a big puddle XD