Reviews for I Will Follow You into the Dark
psychedoutpineapple chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
aww cute
Empyrean Skies chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
You always could have had Shawn propose or something and the kiss afterward be like heaven...(: Haha oh well. It was very well written. When I think of ways to put Shawn and Juliet together to get Tara I think Team O'Hara for some reason xD
Empyrean Skies chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Well, I'll start off by saying that was super super cute :) Loved it! The middle section made me laugh though...because my name is Sydney, I love reading, and I'm blonde. xD Never been to Santa Monica, though :)
CrazyPsychLady chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Oh how I love Shules.
CrazyPsychLady chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
That chapter was amazing and sad and happy all at the same time! I loved Juliet in it! :D Great writing!
IamStoopKid chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
I'm tempted to say it's not cheesy, but if it is then it's the best kind! One of the cutest stories I've read by far (:
Erin chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Noooo she can not have brown hair ever ever ever
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
*bitch slaps*

Well written,but,but YOU KILLED SHAWN!
Flowerfaires chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
Love it!
Nao chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
good, but he should have said 'I've heard it both ways' at the end of this last chapter :-)
Jane Dorkmaster chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Out of them all, I think this is my fav. Nice stories you have here!
crazycrazygirl999 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
please no more shawn tradgedys! (i dont care if i didnt spell it right!)
crazycrazygirl999 chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
ohmigod! I am so glad you didnt kill him i dont think i could take another "shawn tradgedy"! I think i would have started crying!
purtyinpink71121 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Ha! Pineapple. Very cute.

I'm sad to see that this story has ended :(

Please add some more chapters! This is an excellent collection of stories, each one was superb!

Continue, please!

-Purty
purtyinpink71121 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
That was a beautifully written chapter, and it really had me close to tears. You really are an excellent writer.

...now that we have that out of the way...

STOP KILLING/INJURING/MAIMING SHAWN!

I'm holding you to that five chapter promise! There better be rainbows and sunshine and puppy dogs for the rest of this story or I'm gonna...well, I'm not going to do anything because I'm just a bunch of words on your computer screen. I'm not even going to stop reading the story because it's too darn good.

But you'll probably get another strongly worded review :)

Anyway, despite my crazy, sleep-deprived rants, this really was a terrific chapter and I really enjoyed reading it.

-Purty