Reviews for In Between : Renesemee
ishha chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Wow. Interesting story, makes you think. I've never really liked Renesmee's character either, but for a different reason. To me it feels too much as though Bella was able to find perfect happiness, too perfect. And yes, I do know that she had her share of pain, but still, life never ties up THAT neatly. I enjoy your writing style, please do continue with this story.

P.S. There are other vampire-human hybrids. Don't forget Nahuel.
Generated Anomoly chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
this is a great story, i do hope you right more. I like your writing style, and you have a way with words, like 'Olfactory', instead of just saying, 'Talking' or something. ANyway, i hope you will update!

Jenni
jupitersquared chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
really interesting. I like it alot and can't wait for more. I think renesmee is one of the most interesting characters to read fanfiction for because we know so little about her.
arisaswordheart chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
?

She's meant to look about 20 or something by the time she stops aging, right? I know you're not exactly following the book at this point, but if her growth was so quickly at the beginning and began to slow, she would still look older than seven years old when actually at seven years.
arisaswordheart chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Well, of course she isnt the only half-human-half-vampire out there as we get to see at the end of BD, still, nice perspective.

Hang on, isnt it Renesmee? I dont think there's another e between the 2nd e and the s.