Reviews for Entering With Intent
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Sweet in a way. Great in a way.
writertron chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*snigger* typical vimes...
redwingsgirl514 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
:) I can totally see this happening.

Vimes better watch out...he's got a young kid in the house. Next year the Hogfather is liables to toss the gifts down the chimney without ever setting foot inside the house. (Knowing that Vimes and a crossbow were inside, I know I wouldn't!)
Shella chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
HAH. That is so Vimes. Poor Hogfather _
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is very, very...Vimes. He deals with the fantastic in a cynical pragmatic way, even the Hogfather, and he's wonderful for it. Great story.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Haha... Nice work on this. Very funny. Keep up the good work.
AC2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Very good, and vastly amusing. You've done an excellent job with your storytelling, and the images of Sam Vimes trying to trap the Hogfather made me grin from ear to ear.

There are a couple of technical niggles: idoing/i? and iDo/i being two of them. Canonically, there is no Christmas in Terry Pratchett's world. That's just me nitpicking, though. Apart from those three niggles, this is a job well done. Added to my favourites.
Inari Shade chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
You got me in trouble...but it was worth it!
ThePip6 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Interesting, however I'm not sure that Vimes would be quite that stubborn. Oh well I still enjoyed it.

Keep it up

Pip
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
LOL. Vimes never makes backs down on these things, does he.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Some of the italics tags aren't working: "idoing/i". That technicality out of the way, I'll commend you for a funny and well written fic. The characters are just right, and you can imagine this exactly what Vimes would do. Nice work.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
The Hogfather is frightened of the wrong one. Just wait till he leaves sooty footprints, and he'll find out the hard way that someone who likes dragons often has dragons around for use, if you get my drift...
Skykhanhunter chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Brilliant.

regards Skykhanhunter
fricative chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
oh this is clever! Sam would totally try to detain the hogfather because he gives poor toys to poor children. pitch-perfect.
Gogol chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
D Why do all the Watchmen have a grudge against the Hogfather? Oh right. Because people who have a grudge against the Hogfather are terribly amusing, and therefore should be exploited, as you have done a lovely job of here. This was excellent; you have Sam and Sybil spot-on, and Vimes arresting iconic figures will never stop being funny. Ever. Well done!