Reviews for Melancholy
Tainted Sesshy Lover chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Realizing it's been almost five years. How crazy is that ?
By the way, if you ever do write an ending, you've got to stick Carlisle and Alice together. This is the most well written Carlisle/Alice I've ever seen. Your writing style is still wonderful to me, even after all of these years, with tastes and franchises ever evolving.
Stay Golden, Pony Boy (;
Laurie143 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Pretty please update really soon I really want to know what happems next, so i would love it if you could finish the story, can't wait for more chapters!
Sigrid Martell chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Yea! Go Carlisle! but I'm curious...Is the man James?
Sigrid Martell chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow I've always wanted to read a Carlisle/Alice fanfic! Tnx!
Changgie chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
It's an extrodinary story,even though i have just read the first two chapters!
The way you write about Alice's expression and Charlisle's emotion is amazing and so vivd that i can still feel it although English is not my mother language .
Thanks for presenting such a great it!
Blue chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Duh! With how the story is going, they HAVE to finish together! ;)
Chocolate Heals All Wounds chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Please let them end up together. Of course not until after Alice gets upset because it's a reasonable reaction.
Girloveshugs chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Great story, update soon
Fight Like A Girl - Bomshel chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I think it would be cool if u had it so jasper had a past ran in to Esme during the wars an decided to let her live sothey end up together an such
xc2010 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
For me personally, I would like for Alice to get closure, because I mean for the whole series she was never really able to remember anything from her past except her first vision of Jasper, so just to know how everything first started and stuff would be nice. And I also think that everyone should stay with their respective partners, but their should be fights you know? Just my opinion... Great job so far.
Tainted Sesshy Lover chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
oh ma goodness. Please update. and please give me Alice/Carlisle
liz chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
great story, wanna know what alice is going to say, so update soon please!
ThatLeStrangeOne chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Well firstly, I'm a big ol' Alice/Carlisle shipper so I'd love them to end up together... Second, I just reread this entire fic despite writing final year math exam tomorrow... And I'd do it again. If that's not enough to get me a final chapter... :p
dommy803go chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
this was AMAZING! you're a really good writer. hope you keep writing this story. i'm excited for the end :)
sarah83185 chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
I would love to see Alice and Carlise together, I think knowing Esme and Jasper would have a feeling that they feel like they need to be together even though they don't know where it's from. I can see them telling them to go cause they want them to be truly happy and who knows, maybe Jasper and Esme were ment to be instead.

Sarah