Reviews for God Knows, Even Angels Fall
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is really lovely. I like how you made putting Aziraphale there Gabriel's choice.
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh this is wonderful. You manage to brilliantly characterize both Crawly/Crowley and Gabriel so, so well. I did like the faint romantic angle here, but more than anything, I really liked how well you captured the dichotomy between Crowley and Gabriel - and how, like, external it is, really. The repeated touch of the eye-colour change was really lovely, too.

Basically, a favorite.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is really interesting. I can picture Crowley falling by accident, and your Gabriel is an interesting character. Nice job with this!
crazybibliophile chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aww. Aww, just... aww. That's so adorable. And angsty. And perfect. :)
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Excellently done. Heartwrenching and poignant, and well written to boot. You've got a winner here. :D
fledge chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
More a portrait of Gabriel, actually, than of Crawly (nice to see you use his original demonic name). Very nicely written, and with a - or, rather THE central problem: What's all that eternal love and forgiveness REALLY about?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
It's all that asking of questions that's the problem, and Gabriel is very close to asking a few of his own.

Very nice!